AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Mama Dog~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Missouri

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
mamadog.jpg

Description Status: Available

Reason given up for adoption: Dumped
Temperament: Excellent
Health Condition: Very Good
Placement Limitations: Fenced yard a must
Special Needs: No

Comments:
Mamma Dog Lucy XI was dumped in rural Mississippi in starving condition with her daughter and another Bulldog that did not survive in January of 2018. She has now been spayed and had some small growths removed. She is mild heartworm positive and is being treated with the slow kill method. Mamma gets along with dogs, cats and ADORES children! We won't place her in a home with babies as she loves them too much and wants to mark them and their toys as hers. She is crate trained and is house trained with supervision. She is good on the lead and in the car. If she gets out of the yard, she becomes a deaf hound dog and wants to travel!!! The neighbors enjoyed watching me chase her down the middle of the street with my broom in hand while she totally ignored me when she got out of the gate when I was sweeping the patio. She does very well on a salmon based food, but has had some problems with other food. Sweet girl and very affectionate. Please have an application on file. We only adopt within a 1 hour radius of St. Louis.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> stlbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
This beautiful mama is still available!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts