I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lola 2~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in St. Louis, MO

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
thumb.php.jpg

Available Bulldog: Lola 2

Name: Lola II
Reason given up for adoption:
Done with her

Temperament:
Excellent

Health Condition:
Good

Placement Limitations:
limited stairs

Special Needs:
No

Comments:
Lola is a very sweet little girl who has had a hard go of it. She was used for breeding and when her original owners were "done with her" they were going to shoot her. A nice person took Lola and she was passed around until someone contacted Bulldog Rescue.

Lola needs to be spayed and may nee her palete shortened so she can breathe better. She is a little girl at 40# and would love to have a home with someone who would enjoy watching TV and hanging out. Lola is good with other dogs, cats and gentle children. She is a very sweet little girl who would enjoy a home where she can get a lot of petting. She is not good on stairs, especially slick and uncarpeted ones...they scare her.

Please have an application to adopt completed before contacting us about Lola. We only adopt within a 1 hour radius of St. Louis and Kansas City.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.