I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bubba~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in St. Louis, MO

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
1375028910_bubba.jpg

Available Bulldog: Bubba

Name: Bubba
Reason given up for adoption:
no time for pet

Temperament:
Great

Health Condition:
Good

Placement Limitations:
limited stairs

Special Needs:
No

Comments:
Welcome Bubba to STLBR! He is a chubby 40# 9 month old baby who spent his life in a 24" crate and outside. He is learning about housebreaking and has been clean in his much larger crate and some structure! . Very sweet little boy.

Bubba LOVES everyone and everything. He is good with other dogs and cats and absolutely ADORES children. He is being fostered by a family with a 3yo and 8month old. He is one dog we would place with a family with small children.

He is a sweet young boy that will need someone to keep working with him with his housebreaking and manners. He just needs someone to love him and give him structure. We would also prefer a home with minimal stairs.

Bubba WIll NOT be available for adoption for a few weeks. He still needs to be neutered and needs entropian surgery.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

lmurraystudios

Aug 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
His name was Norm
Hi! I'm trying to adopt Bubba, but the link is broken. Please help, ~Lauren 480 560 0235

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi! I'm trying to adopt Bubba, but the link is broken. Please help, ~Lauren 480 560 0235
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. @davdh [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.