I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lucy Vl~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in St. Louis, MO

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
1374178330_lucyandvi.jpg

Available Bulldog: Lucy VI

Name: Lucy VI

Reason given up for adoption:
Death of Owner

Temperament:
Excellent

Health Condition:
Excellent

Placement Limitations:
fenced yard

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
[email protected], St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Comments:
Lucy VI came into rescue when her daddy died unexpectedly. She is a very cute girl, but she comes from a commercial breeder in southern Missouri and really doesn't look like a purebred Bulldog....but a lot of the Bulldogs from there don't have the "Bulldog Look" as the breeders are breeding for them to be able to "Free Whelp" so they don't have to pay for a Cesarean.

Lucy is cute and sweet, but she was sold through PetLand and since her owner became ill, she needs work on her house-training. If she is taken outside after she eats and as soon as she wakes up, she is clean, but she is still learning to let you know when she needs to potty. She is very clean in her crate. Lucy loves everyone! Dogs, children, people...loves them all! She is very healthy and active and would love to have a dog brother who wants to romp and play!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.