I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Scotty~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in St. Louis, MO

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
1358353459_scotty.jpg

Available Bulldog: Scotty (Adoption Pending)

Name: Scotty
Reason given up for adoption:
Shelter

Temperament:
excellent, calm

Health Condition:
very good

Placement Limitations:
limited stairs

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
[email protected], St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Comments:
Scotty is a very sweet and calm 5 year old Bulldog. He is a delightful and affectionate boy who gets along with everyone and loves everybody. Scotty came to us from a shelter where is owner turned him in as he couldn't take care of him. Scotty had a bad ear infection when he came into rescue, but that is all cleared up now. His new parents will need to be diligent about keeping his ears clean. Scotty can't do a lot of stairs so he needs a home where he has easy access to get outside. He can do a couple of steps, but it would be hard for him to have to do full staircases to get in and out.

Scotty would be a great companion to a family that wants a pet to chill with them and watch TV and go for rides in the car!

We only adopt within a 1 hour radius of Kansas City or Saint Louis. Adoption fee, home check, reference check, and vet reference. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION TO ADOPT before contacting us about Scotty!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> stlbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.