I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Max III ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in St. Louis, MO

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
1363904281_maxand03.jpg

Available Bulldog: Max III (Adoption Pending)

Name: Max III
Reason given up for adoption:
Medical

Temperament:
Great

Health Condition:
Good

Placement Limitations:
none

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
[email protected]

Comments:
Max is a wonderful BIG boy! He loves kids, dogs, cats and especially car rides. One of his favorite things to do is to play soccer. But beware- his passing skills are lacking. His foster family is also on their 4th ball!

Max came to STLBR because he had a severely infected tail that needed surgery and they could not afford it. We have amputated the tail and he has recovered very nicely. He does still need entropian surgery but will have that before he goes to his new home. Since surgery Max had lost some weight since he is now more comfortable to move.

We only adopt within a 1 hour radius of Kansas City or Saint Louis. Adoption fee, home check, reference check, and vet reference. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION TO ADOPT before contacting us

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> stlbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.