I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Big Buddy ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in St. Louis, MO

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
BigBuddy_zps8e068fc8.jpg

Name: Big Buddy

Reason given up for adoption:
Kids no longer interest

Temperament:
very good

Health Condition:
very good

Placement Limitations:
no other pets

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
Diana, St. Louis Bulldog Rescue, [email protected]

Comments:
Buddy is a BIG Bulldog boy at 70 lbs and is a hunk of burning, drooling Bulldog love. He is a very handsome Bulldog and is red with white markings. Buddy is very affectionate, but thinks other dogs and cats are fun to make squeak...so no other pets please. He is reactive to corn, so care must be taken that his food and treats do not have corn in them...it will get very itchy quickly.

Buddy loves older children (10+) he is just too big and goofy for smaller children. he is leash trained, crate trained and generally housebroken. He adores car rides and spending time with his family.

Adoption fee, reference checks, home check and vet check apply. PLEASE HAVE AN ADOPTION APPLICATION ON FILE! We only adopt within an hour drive of the St. Louis and Kansas City Metro areas. Buddy is being fostered in the St. Louis area.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> stlbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> St. Louis Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

kgrif00g

Nov 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Captain Crunch "aka" Crunch
Hello, my name is Ken. I live in Mena, Arkansas and was curious as to how possible it was to adopt outside of the 1 hour radius you have. There currently is no listing for Arkansas on here and am not really finding anything without having to drive a bit. I am really interested in Big Buddy here but I understand if you can't let me adopt. Thank you.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hello, my name is Ken. I live in Mena, Arkansas and was curious as to how possible it was to adopt outside of the 1 hour radius you have. There currently is no listing for Arkansas on here and am not really finding anything without having to drive a bit. I am really interested in Big Buddy here but I understand if you can't let me adopt. Thank you.

You can put an application in for this rescue. Arkansas is no longer active so StLouis Rescue is handling the area. Once you filled out the application you can contact them with more infotmation. :) Let me know if there is anything else you need!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Ken, have u looked at Tulsa!!! Mena id that by the fort? Been really wanting to talk..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.