ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Nola

1409767974.jpg

Reason given up for adoption:
does not like new baby

Temperament:
sweet, but leery of new things

Health Condition:
excellent

Placement Limitations:
no children under age 8

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
[email protected]

Comments:
"Hi, Iā€™m Nola.

Iā€™m a sweet girl, but growing up I was not exposed to very many things and so I am not sure sometimes what to make of new things. Although I grew up in a home with kids, I had never met a newborn human. Seeing my mom and dadā€™s new skin baby really freaked me out and I wanted it out of the house and I lunged and barked at it, so now they are worried that I might hurt it if I get too close. I also donā€™t like vacuum cleaners or other noisy things. Iā€™m not really comfortable around other dogs as I wasnā€™t socialized with many, and I was OK with the female Boxer in my first home, so I might be OK with a male dog that is calm and well-behaved, but we shall have to see about that until I meet some more dogs.

I like to cuddle and get my belly rubbed. I would love to snuggle with you in your bed. I love my Kong, bones and tug rope. I also LOVE car rides and I like baths too. However, I donā€™t care to have my nails trimmed, so you will need a helper for that.

I know some commands such as ā€œsit, down and stayā€. I am crate-trained, but donā€™t have to be crated if you arenā€™t gone for more than a few hours. I am a very healthy girl and am up to date on my vaccinations and I am also microchipped."

Please fill out the online application before inquiring about Nola. Anyone inquiring about Nola who has not filled out the application online prior to emailing may not receive a response. We do not ship dogs, please do not ask. We prefer to place Nola within a two hoursā€™ drive of the Twin Cities metro.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Minnesota BCARN

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Staff online

Members online