I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Pebbles~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Minnesota

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Pebbles

1409780377.jpg

Reason given up for adoption:
owner allergic

Temperament:
great

Health Condition:
excellent

Placement Limitations:
none

Special Needs:
No

Contact Information:
[email protected]

Comments:
“Hi, my name is Pebbles.

I will be three years old in November. I spent most of the first year of my life locked in a bathroom while my owners were away. I went to a new home and my new family did a lot to socialize me and teach me manners. They say I am a happy loving dog. However, my human dad developed a skin allergy to me. My human mom went back to work after taking some years off to be with the kids, so they feel that I am just not getting the attention I used to. So they felt that it was time for me to find a new loving home.

I get along well with other dogs. I used to go to the dog park and was fine with all the dogs there, but I was always more excited to see people…I am a Bulldog after all, and meeting new people is always the best thing ever.”

Before Pebbles can go to her new “forever home”, she has to be spayed, heartworm checked as well as microchipped and vaccinated. Her former owners said that she's great with kids, but with younger ones we have to be careful because she doesn't know how strong she is. She can get playful and knock little kids over. But she's cuddly and kind to kids. She currently weighs about 55 lbs. She is crate-trained and loves car rides. She has not been around cats.

Please fill out the online application before inquiring about Pebbles. Anyone inquiring about Pebbles who has not filled out the application online prior to emailing may not receive a response. We do not ship dogs, please do not ask. We prefer to place Pebbles within a two hours’ drive of the Twin Cities metro.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Minnesota BCARN

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.