I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Margaret ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Minnesota

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Margaret.jpg

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Margaret
Reason given up for adoption: didn't get along with other dog in household
Temperament: good with people she knows, not trusting of strangers
Health Condition: very good

Placement Limitations: no other pets, no small children, fenced yard

Special Needs: No

Contact Information: [email protected]

Comments:
Margaret was not getting along with another dog in her former home, and since that other dog was much smaller, her owners decided they could not risk keeping Margaret.

Margaret is generally well-behaved, but she does not like strangers to approach her too quickly. If she is allowed to go up to them at her own, she will accept petting, but does not like people to pet her as soon as they meet her. Margaret would do best in a home where there are not a lot of people coming and going and because of this, she should go to a home where there are no young children running about or a lot of visitors. A family with children over the age of 12 is probably best.

Margaret gets anxious when she sees other dogs and will bark and lunge at them if they startle her. If she were placed into a home with someone who has the time to work with her, she could be reconditioned to accept the presence of other dogs near her, but this will take some time and training.

Margaret has been vaccinated, microchipped, heartworm checked and is spayed.

Please fill out the online application before inquiring about Margaret. Anyone inquiring about Margaret who has not filled out the application online prior to emailing may not receive a response. We do not ship dogs, please do not ask. We prefer to place Margaret within a two hours’ drive of the Twin Cities metro.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Minnesota BCARN

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.