Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Ricky Bobby.JPG

To inquire about adopting this Bulldog, please use the Contact Information shown below. Please allow up to two weeks for a response to your inquiry.

Name: Ricky Bobby
Reason given up for adoption: moved to senior housing
Temperament: good, but needs experienced owner
Health Condition: good
Placement Limitations: no children under age 12
Special Needs: No

Contact Information:
[email protected]

Comments:

Ricky Bobby came to us when his former owners moved into senior housing that did not allow dogs. They had a home lined up for him, but it did not work out as well as they had hoped and had run out of time to find him a new home.

Ricky Bobby needs owners that are experienced with stubborn dogs, preferably Bulldog experience. His new family will need to give Ricky consistent discipline and clear boundaries. Because Ricky has an obsession with trying to destroy anything plastic, a home without young children and the toys that accompany them would be best. Once he accepts the rules of a household, he is a great companion. He loves to lie on the couch and plop his head in the lap of his foster “mom”.

Ricky Bobby gets along with other pets and is very good around cats. He will even tolerate cats swatting at him. Ricky has some foster "brothers" that he gets along with, although he does try to dominate the younger, smaller "brother". A fenced yard is preferred.

Ricky has been vaccinated, microchipped, heartworm checked and is neutered.

Please fill out the online application before inquiring about Ricky. Anyone inquiring about Ricky who has not filled out the application online prior to emailing may not receive a response. We do not ship dogs, please do not ask. We prefer to place Ricky within a two hours’ drive of the Twin Cities metro.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Minnesota BCARN

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online