Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Meet Gypsy!

Gypsy Detroit Bulldog.jpg Gypsy 3 Detroit Bulldog.jpg Gypsy 2 Detroit Bulldog.jpg

Hi - my name is Gypsy! I'm 5 years old and a sweet girl. I love to wiggle, so much that its pretty hard to get a good picture of me.

I came into rescue when my owners had to move. I don't understand why they couldn't take me with them, but the nice rescue folks promised that I will find a loving forever home that will never abandon me!

I have some orthopedic issues with my legs, that just make me walk a little different, but it isn't anything that can be fixed by surgery, and I'm used to it now and still very happy anyway. It sure doesn't slow my happy wiggle down!

Even though I LOVE people, I do not like other dogs, so I will need to be the only pet in the home.

If you have room in your heart and home for a sweet adorable little girl like me, please fill out the application at rescuebulldogs.org and contact the rescue people.

Reason given up for adoption: Owner Surrender
Temperament: Good
Health Condition: Good
Placement Limitations: Yes
Special Needs: No

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> detroitbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.