Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Meet Matilda!
Matilda Detroit Bulldog Rescue.jpg

My name is Matilda and I am as cute as my name implies. I think I am pretty special so I think I should be your only dog. I like it when I am the center of attention and to know that all the doggie things in the house are mine. I enjoy running and playing with older kids and adults because I can play with them in the yard and not worry about my excitement. My foster mom says I have the zoomies which means I like to run around the yard a lot before I find my favorite spot — it cracks her up so I know I am pretty funny. Do you know what I love? I LOVE to dance while you make my food! I am told there is nothing cuter than a dancing bulldog so you should see for yourself. In addition to my dancing skills, I also get my cardio from walks which I need after a long day of chewing on my deer antlers and long Dura Chew Nyla bones. I love having a multi-layered blanket bed that starts out neat so when I am done with it I have built myself a bulldog-nest. If you are looking for a beautiful six year-old, spayed, female with one brown eye and one blue eye, I am the girl you have been waiting for. Please fill out an application at www.rescuebulldogs.org to begin your life with me.

No children under 8 years old please and must be within reasonable driving distance of Southeast Michigan.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> detroitbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online