Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Meet Honey Pot!
HoneyPot Detroit Bulldog Rescue.jpg

My name is Honey Pot and I want you to be the one to take care of me. I am a six year old female so you can expect me to behave like the grown-up that I am. What I mean is that I am house trained, I like to walk with my leash on, I like to keep my nails beautiful, and I don’t mind spending time alone in the safety of my crate. If you like going for walks, I am your girl because I enjoy the extra outdoor time. The walks I take with you will make up for the long hours we spend snuggling and watching tv together. I have a dog friend right now that I live with, but I would prefer to be your only love because I get nervous when I have to share you with other pets or children. I am very shy around people and I don’t like to be forced into socializing, but I mean well so if you work with me I might warm up to others. Remember that I am a bulldog so I need my ears to be cleaned regularly so I can stay as beautiful as I am today. If you want to be my new family for life, please fill out an application at Bulldog Rescue Network

No children under 10.
Adoption fee $300.00

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> detroitbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online