Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Meet Tank!

Tank Detroit Bulldog Rescue.jpg

My name is Tank — I’m actually a bulldog, but my name makes me sound so much bigger! I have been with my foster parents for almost two-months and they have been taking really good care of me, but I want my forever home to be with you. I have no problem at all sharing space with my two Basset Hound foster sisters and I actually find comfort in taking walks with them, riding in the car with the wind in our faces, and eating our meals side-by-side. On the other hand, I do think cats are my toys and I refuse to accept that they do not want to be chased. I guess for their sake, it would be best to keep me in a cat-free home. Other than that, I am the coolest cucumber and I dig hanging out with visitors. I never feel it is necessary to bark because I say everything I need to with my cute wiggle bottom and happy face. I know the commands for sit and stay, but these are not the coolest things I know how to do. My foster parents bell trained me so I go the back door, ring the bell, and they let me go outside to conduct my doggie business. At night, my human foster brother says “Potty, night-night, Tank” and I know exactly what this means — we get to sleep together in the big bed! So I run to the door, ring my bell, go outside, run up the stairs, and jump into that bed because I love those human snuggles! There is no way you can resist me after reading all of this, so please go to Detroit Bulldog Rescue and fill out an application to take me home.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> detroitbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Bethhuziak

Oct 4, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
How much does it cost to adopt this beautiful dog?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
You have revived a post that's nearly 1.5 years old. I imagine he's been placed in a new home long ago.
Contact Detroit Bulldog Rescue for info concerning adoption. Links are in the original thread

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.