Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
PRECIOUS.jpg

About Precious
Hey everyone!! I'm Precious...and yep, that also happens to be my name! ;) I am 7 years young but I act much younger. After all, they say you're only as old as you feel, right?? Well I feel like a spring chicken!

I'm an active little girl who just LOVES to run and play. While I *am* still a bulldog - i.e. I can't be your running buddy - I'd love an active family who will take me for walks and play with me in the yard! I'm such a good girl...I'm potty trained and I have the sweetest disposition. I adore people and love being with my people at all times! It would be best for me to find a home without young kids, because I just don't understand that their pant legs and ankles aren't there to be fun moving targets for me to grab.

As far as my health goes, I'm a pretty healthy little lady! I had double eye entropian surgery, which corrected the problem of my eyelashes rolling inward and itching my sweet brown eyes. The surgery was successful but I still occasionally need wetting drops put in my eyes to keep them from getting too dry. I'm a sweet girl, though, so I won't give you any trouble when I need my eye drops...promise! :) Also, sometimes when I roll around in the grass, I break out in little bumps and then need Benadryl to get rid of those bumps and itchies. Who doesn't love a nice roll in the grass, though? Totally worth it, if you ask me!!

The perfect home for me would be a fun, active family or person with no small children, who will play with me and lavish tons of attention on me! I am quite the little diva (pretty normal for us female bullies, trust me...) and I will have to be the only pet in the house, because I just don't care for those other four leggers. But who needs more than one fur baby when you can get the whole package rolled in one adorable little smooshy girl?! Oh, that little package is ME, btw...just in case you were wondering! ;)

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.