I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Chloe~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Wayne County, Michigan

Telly03

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
179
Location
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Chloe_zpsb78977d4.jpg


Name: Chloe

Age: 5

Gender: Female

Location: Wayne County, MI

Reason given up for adoption: Owner Surrender

Temperament: Good

Health Condition: Good

Placement Limitations: Yes

Special Needs: No

My name is Chloe! I am a sweet 4 1/2 year old girl who is looking for my forever home. I am ok sometimes with other dogs, but should be the only dog in the home.

I am great with children, so can go with kids 6 and up, and would really like it if someone was home at least most of the day with me, because I tend to get upset when left alone for a long time.

I need a home with a completely fenced in yard.

My adoption fee is $450.00


Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top