I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Goldie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Michigan ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
goldie.jpg

Hey guys, Iā€™m Goldie! Iā€™m a sweet, happy little 4 year old girl just waiting for a lap to call my own.
I came into Detroit Bulldog Rescue under some pretty scary circumstances. My previous owners had left me unsupervised with a tennis ball and I just loved that ball so much I decided to eat itā€¦well, I immediately regretted that decision once I found out that I had to have surgery to get the ball out of my tummy! My former owners couldnā€™t afford my surgery so luckily for me my friends at DBR swooped in to save the day (and my tummy)! Iā€™m all healed up now and have learned my lesson ā€“ NO TENNIS BALLS!! Well, Iā€™ve learned my lesson for now but might forget later on down the road so you probably shouldnā€™t leave me (or any bully for that matter) with a tennis ballā€¦ ;)
Anywhoā€¦enough about my scary tennis ball incident, letā€™s talk about ME!! I am a people person, er, dog and I just LOVE to be anywhere that you are. Iā€™m absolutely convinced that Iā€™m a lap dog and I want to be in a lap whenever possibleā€¦itā€™s really a win-win though, because on those cold nights I can keep you all toasty and warm! Plus, whenever I decide itā€™s time for bed I just hop off and head for my crate all by myself to tuck myself in for the night. Iā€™m such a good girl!!
Iā€™ve started showing interest in toys again, so to keep me out of harmā€™s way and off the operating table, youā€™ll have to make sure all of my toys are SUPER tough and virtually indestructible. The best toys for a gal like me would be things that I can chew and not destroy like kongs, nylabones and antlers. I donā€™t really show much interest in stuffed toys, which is probably good because if I did I might just get so excited chewing away at them that I may just eat the squeakers. And I think we can all agree that I donā€™t need another tummy surgery ā€“ ouch!
I get along great with most other dogs and I donā€™t even mind kitties! As far as other dogs go, sometimes I tend to want to be the dominant one but weā€™re working on that! Iā€™m just a take-charge kind of girlā€¦nothing wrong with that, right?! J Even though I love food, Iā€™m not food aggressive with other dogs or people ā€¦Iā€™m quite a polite little lady! My foster mom is also working with me to learn lots of cool new stuff like sit, down, lay down and to ring a bell to go outside to potty. By the time my perfect family finds me Iā€™m gonna be one smart cookie!
Since I just love people so much and Iā€™m always looking for a little lovinā€™, I sometimes jump up on people. My foster mom is working on this with me too, but I could accidentally knock a toddler or small child down so I might do best in a home with older children.
My forever home must have a fenced-in yard and no children under 8 years old, please.

Spayed/Neutered ā€¢ Up-to-date with routine shots ā€¢ House trained ā€¢ Primary color: Golden ā€¢ Coat length: Short

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.