I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Winston~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Macomb County, Michigan

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Winston_zps0888eaf2.jpg

Name: Winston
Reason given up for adoption:
Owner Surrender

Temperament:
Good

Health Condition:
Good

Placement Limitations:
Yes

Special Needs:
No

Comments:
Hi Iā€™m Winston! Iā€™m a really sweet 4-year-old boy whoā€™s healthy, happy and looking for that perfect family to love all 60 pounds of me. Iā€™m pretty tall for a bully though, so I look pretty svelte if I do say so myself!

I was given up because my former owner didnā€™t have time for me anymore. He tried to find a home for me on his own, but it didnā€™t work out so DBR stepped in and took me into foster and set to work finding me a family who had time to give me the love and attention I deserve. Iā€™m a really easy guy to love, thoughā€¦just look at my great big bully smile! Iā€™m just such a happy boy and I canā€™t wait to find my forever home!

If my smile hasnā€™t already won you over, just wait ā€˜til you hear thisā€¦I like other animals! Iā€™m good with other dogs and donā€™t care about cats so if you already have some fur kids at home, no problem! Iā€™ll be your dogā€™s new pal and will even leave your kitty alone to do his kitty things. Human kids do make me nervous, though, so I really must go to a home with no children.

Despite being a big 60 pound hunk of a bully, I am a bit of a scaredy cat. Iā€™m kinda embarrassed to admit it, but itā€™s trueā€¦I would do best in a calm home with a family that doesnā€™t take me on trips or to new, strange places because I get a little scared in these situations. If youā€™re an easy-going homebody, you have found your match in me! Iā€™ll gladly keep you company lounging around the house and brightening your day with my big goofy smile.

My forever home must have a fenced-in yard and no children. All applicants must be within a reasonable driving distance from southeast Michigan to adopt me.

My adoption fee is $450.00.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online