Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ava~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Genesee County, Michigan

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ava~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Genesee County, Michigan

Name: Ava

Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:

Special Needs:

Hi everyone! My name is Ava! I am a sweet girl who the rescue was originally told was 8 years old, but they think I am closer to 6 or 7. My former owners gave me up when they had a new baby
    I am currently recovering from surgery for an elongated soft palate and doing well, but still on medical hold. I also have a condition called laryngeal collapse. For this reason, I need to go to a nice calm home where I can hang out, get lots of pets and snuggles, and give lots of kisses.
    I do not really want to love with other dogs, so I should be the only dog in the house. I do not mind cats though.
    I need to have a home with a fenced in yard, and not alot of stairs that I constantly have to go up and down, though I can handle some stairs, it's just best to limit my exercise so I don't over do it.
    I will not be placed into a home with children under 8 years old.

My adoption fee is $300.00.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Detroit Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-14-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Remove Ads