Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Higgins~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New Orleans, LA

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Higgins~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New Orleans, LA

-higgins-jpg

About Higgins

This round/lovable/hilarious 3 year old English Bulldog is going to entertain his new family for years to come! He loves to be the center of attention, but will also tilt his head to the side when you get home and listen all about your day. Higgins is happy to veg out and be a couch potato, but he's also down for an adventure and rides in the car well. When Higgins was surrendered, he was understandably shy, but has since come out of his shell quite a bit. He is playful and inquisitive, and certainly social. Every stranger is a potential petter, and he also likes dogs and kids.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> neworleansbulldogs.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> New Orleans Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boudin
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Higgins~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New Orleans, LA

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    -higgins-jpg

About Higgins

This round/lovable/hilarious 3 year old English Bulldog is going to entertain his new family for years to come! He loves to be the center of attention, but will also tilt his head to the side when you get home and listen all about your day. Higgins is happy to veg out and be a couch potato, but he's also down for an adventure and rides in the car well. When Higgins was surrendered, he was understandably shy, but has since come out of his shell quite a bit. He is playful and inquisitive, and certainly social. Every stranger is a potential petter, and he also likes dogs and kids.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> neworleansbulldogs.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> New Orleans Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Very interested in Higgins! Filled out the form on the website but haven't heard anything.

Thanks

Kenny

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Higgins~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New Orleans, LA

Quote Originally Posted by zonblitz View Post
    Very interested in Higgins! Filled out the form on the website but haven't heard anything.

Thanks

Kenny
    See if they have a Facebook page... sometime you get faster response from there
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Remove Ads