I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Monkey~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Louisiana

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
monkey.jpg

Monkey is a young, sweet, gorgeous English Bulldog now up for adoption from NOBR. He loves being a perfect little bully - you know... chewin bones, chasing tennis balls, farting, sleeping, giving bully kisses, impressing strangers, etc...

Monkey is undergoing heartworm treatment which requires him to be kept calm for 2-3 months. He can still walk and play, but cannot be outdoors for long periods of time, or get too crazy running around. He likes young kids and other dogs, but cannot be in the home with him during treatment. He will make a full recovery.

Preference will be given to local folks who are able to adopt during treatment, and/or a family willing to cover the cost for treatment and his adoption fee (assuming they pass the normal application process).

Wanna Adopt?

Please visit New Orleans Bulldog Rescue to view their adoption process:

http://www.neworleansbulldogs.com/

To view other bulldogs for adoption from New Orleans Bulldog Rescue, CLICK HERE

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News

rachelarredondo

Nov 23, 2013
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
not yet
I am interested in adopting monkey...not sure what is an apropriate quote.
What are the cost of his meds. Would love for him to have a family....looking at other bulldogs too at this time.
Rachel.....lafayette

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am interested in adopting monkey...not sure what is an apropriate quote.
What are the cost of his meds. Would love for him to have a family....looking at other bulldogs too at this time.
Rachel.....lafayette

Hi Rachael... it is so great you are looking to adopt! Thank you so much .

We here at EBN help the rescues get the word out, but to adopt or needing more info... you should contact the rescue directly . Is that correct [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] ?

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes, same as the other one. Fill out the adoption application and then they should contact you from there :) You can always e-mail them too

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.