I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Fonz~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Louisiana

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
fonz.jpg

Ayyyyyyyy. The Fonz is one cool dude. He loves meeting new people and like his namesake, is never shy or frazzled. The Fonz is GREAT at breaking the ice. He loves to play ball, roll around the floor with his belly up to amuse you, and then pass out and sleep like a traditional bulldog. He is well mannered with other dogs and finds a great balance of playfulness and calm. We pulled the Fonz from the Jefferson Parish shelter on the West Bank where he was understandably becoming increasingly confused and sad as to why someone would leave him there. Since coming to NOBR, he is happy as can be and unlike his namesake, ready to settle down with someone.

Note: Preference given to families with a jukebox.

Wanna Adopt?

Please visit New Orleans Bulldog Rescue to view their adoption process:

http://www.neworleansbulldogs.com/

To view other bulldogs for adoption from New Orleans Bulldog Rescue, CLICK HERE

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News

rachelarredondo

Nov 23, 2013
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
not yet
I am interested in fonz too for our family of 4. I am ot surehow to go about by placing an appropriate quote. I am
Out of lafayette. This is my first time on the site. Rachel

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am interested in fonz too for our family of 4. I am ot surehow to go about by placing an appropriate quote. I am
Out of lafayette. This is my first time on the site. Rachel

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] -- can you point Rachael in the right direction?

rachelarredondo

Nov 23, 2013
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
not yet
I will fill out an application to begin the process....not sure what more to do to find out more about fonz.....any info available would be great.
Rachel....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=10399]rachelarredondo[/MENTION] You are doing exactly the right thing. Fill out the adoption application and submit it to them. If you don't hear back in a reasonable amount of time (rescues are usually super busy) you can always e-mail them to see if anybody has looked at your application. Good luck and thank-you for considering a rescue :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online