HELP Someone stole my BUlldog

tmzieman

May 20, 2011
3n23mc3l65Y25V55T1b4jb433eddc45ca1dfc.jpgSomeone stole my bulldog out of our yard in the middle of the day. we are located in cambridge,mn. please help me. im afraid someone may have stole him to breed or for money.

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=2429]tmzieman[/MENTION] - Oh no, so sorry to hear about this. I've sent an alert via email to all our members and hopefully someone will come across Brutus and contact you. Pls know that I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers for a safe return home.

bullylovers01

May 12, 2011
North West Tennesee
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunker & Mattie
I'm am so sorry....We live in Tennessee so we can't be much help to you...but we will pray for you and your baby to be returned to you safely.....again, I'm so sorry

Lenalee

Aug 16, 2010
Sending millions of prayers your way. I'm so sorry you're going through this.. Let's be positive, positive thoughts brings positive outcomes. I know it's so hard to think that way when you're hurting so much.. God bless and we are all praying for a quick and safe return to you guys!!

Last edited:

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
I lost by Boxer last year for 3 days and her micro chip saved her life and brought her back..... worst 3 days of my life. Does Brutus have a microchip?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We are praying that you find him. Be sure to alert all of the vets in the area as well as the humane society so that they can watch for him. Whoever took him might take him to the vet. Also, might want to consider asking all of the local stores that allow pets to come in to put up a poster as well. They might go in and take him with them and they can call the police or something. Is it possible to file a police report? That way if someone did call the police they can detain them? Not sure how that would work.

At any rate, I will forward the alert to everyone I know. Keep your chin up!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am sorry what awful times we live in! Hopefully the news bulletin that went out will help. I also cross posted on fb. Not near your area but all it takes is 1 person who is ya know? Keep us posted on what happens.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.