Another San Diego missing bully...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
link for pic....
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs072/1102478489991/archive/1103500109712.html

Missing Bulldog Alert

Missing Bulldog!!!
"Samson" the Bulldog Missing
San Marcos, California

Bulldog Friend & Owner

A bulldog is missing at this point. WE need your "help and eyes" to see if we can get this bulldog home. Whoever has this bulldog may be trying to take the dog to a local vet for medical treatment, offering the dog up for breeding, selling the dog in the parking lot of a gas station or a selling in the parking lot of pet store. There is even a chance the might turn up in an animal shelter near you.

This bulldog is in San Marcos (North San Diego), California, perhaps you have a friend or family member you can forward this alert to?

The dog could of been driven out of the area or given to someone that took the dog elsewhere.

Stray bulldogs are rare and someone will remember seeing this dog or hearing of someone offering a 'great deal' on a bulldog. As part of the bulldog community, someone may mention hearing about this bulldog in passing thinking your should know or could offer some advice on the dog.

Samson is big for his age, 70 pounds and only 10 months old.

Any bulldog missing or stolen should be of importance to us all. If thefts and unreturned missing bulldogs are left unchecked or not noticed, it puts other bulldogs at risk for being taken too.

Please share this story on your twitters, facebook and forward to a friend!

Intact red and white male bulldog, 10 months old, 75 pounds, not microchipped. Name is Samson missings nearTwin Oaks Valley Rd. in San Marcos, CA.

Owner: Dawn 619-922-5239

Thank you for taking the time to see this and sharing with any friends that would be helpful too. This bullie could be transported over statelines by now or just with in a few blocks where she was taken.

PLEASE send this to a friend and help get the word out. Encourage a friend to sign up for these alerts too!

Sincerely,

Our Bulldog Community

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Is there a bully theif down there in Southern Cali or what? That is the third one in just a short time!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Cali~Jenn, you are friends with SoCal Bulldog Rescue on fb right? Whenever a lost bulldog is found they announce it and if say a couple weeks go by and he is still missing they normally do a second post like "Still Missing."

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I am but I never saw an update on one of them so I wasnt sure. I will keep my eyes out for an update on this one, havent seen aything yet.

bumpme

Sep 21, 2010
Here in San Diego us owners have to literally lock up our bullies. People will literally jump over your fence and steal them from your yard. In San Diego I feel like everybody's trying to steal my two bullies.

On craigslist theirs literally stolen bulldog posts every week. So sad . . .

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
How awful! I am over paranoid of someone stealing our boys too, such a sad world we live in.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I am so afarid of thef too. I will not let Ireland go out front with the kids. its me or she stays in. When I am gone I worry soo much about all the dog. But I live in the boonies so I hope no dog nappers can find me..

Its just sad that when these idiots steel a dog they can get pedigress for them. I seen a ad on craigslist the other day a lady was advertising her dogs papers for sale.. OMG I almost answered it to have her meet me and I would have had the police waiting...

1badchicken

Feb 23, 2011
Austin Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Cali
Wow San Marcos is where we picked up Cali and Bella
We drove all the way from Austin Texas
I never realized that dog knapping took place like this

I'm really sorry to hear all of these things

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online