these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
So on 4/13 my english bulldog and boston terrier got out and decided to take on their own adventure without mommy and daddy.

well Rambo my bulldog managed to cross the busiest intersection in town to hang out at walgreens...scares the crap out of me just thinking about it.

but to make matters worse, my boston wasn't with him :(
we cant find her anywhere!
I have posted well over 200 fliers, drove about 200 miles if not more just driving through town trying to find her.
we have been calling the pound everyday, even out of the city ones.
Shelters, craigslist, newspaper, weve done it all
its been 3 days....
my heart is broken. Chad and i have come to a conclusion that someone has her and plans on keeping her.

i know this is an english bulldog site but I just have a simple question
was or is there anything else i should do to try and find my paige??
My heart aches more and more shes gone... I want her back home:(:*( 079.jpg
EDIT!
this is the latest on my baby
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4/13-missing from springtime and louise st.
4/16- spotted on Frank St.
4/17-spotted off Hacienda
4/24-25- spotted off devonshire
4/27- spotted off Alameda st.

This is happening in Manteca CA and as of the last spotting, shes close to 2 miles away now.

Shes a Boston Terrier
about 25-27 pounds before she went missing so im sure shes lost some weight
she has a stripe that veers over to her right ear I believe
and she has slight brindle markings on her coat, so shes not completely black

if you know of anything or can help in any way please do
my number is 209-513-1155 if you have any information on her
:heart:
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I would be just as devastated if my Frenchton Louie was lost. You have done everything possible and I hope she gets back to you. If she doesn't, I hope whoever has her is taking good care of her as I'm sure she must be a great dog to have such great parents.
My Wilsons breeder had her stud bulldog stolen and she also put flyers out but made sure she offered a reward and after 6 months someone finally snitched as to who had the dog. Other than an ear infection her bulldog was in good condition and reunited with his owner.
Hang in there.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh what heartbreak. I can't offer any advice, it sounds like you've already done anything I can think of. I hope your baby is returned to you soon.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am so sorry I cant imagine what you are going thru right now and hope I never have to the not Knowing would kill me I will send positive thoughts your way and I hope you can bring her home soon.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I don't have much more to offer except my support. Hopefully Paige will find her way back to you. Thinking of you. Please keep us updated.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
thats horrible!!! People can be really cruel. back in jan, my bulldog Saban came up missing. I did everything to try and find him, and never have. That is a horrible feeling.....I hope someone sees your info and returns her home safely!!! :hug2:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am so sorry to hear you've been through this. All I can add is to maybe put a wanted ad in craigslist ... that you're looking to buy one. AND do what Fontanafox said, and make sure there is a reward. Sad to say that some people will do anything for money!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Gosh I am so sorry to hear this!!! It is a horrible feeling! This happened to us, and the feeling of the unknown is devastating. Just don't give up, and use social media as much as possible! If you have not already, notify as many vets in the area too.

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Maybe take a picture into some of the local petsmarts and vets? Hoping that whom ever has her shows up and they call you. Also contact the Boston rescue in the area. I'm sorry this would be my worst nightmare.:*(

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
This is a morbid thought... but look on the side of the highway to make sure her little body isn't there. That's what my brother had to do when his dog got loose.

Good luck and keep us updated on the progress!:hug2:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So sorry to hear the news. I know you are having a very hard time. You are in my thoughts, hope you find your baby soon.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh that is just the worst nightmare! I agree with the vets offices, a lot of them have boards for things like this even.Was he chipped? Not that it makes a diff if someone does want to keep him but at least if they want to return him they can. How awful, I am sorry. If only Rambo could talk right? Thankfully you at least found him but that doesnt lesson the heartache of not finding the other. Please let us know how it is going.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I would also...suggest you actually visit the dog pound. It's amazing that they don't always know their breeds. I knew someone who called repeatedly to the pound...and was told their dog wasn't there. And they went down and sure enough...HE SAT RIGHT IN ONE OF THE PENS! So...it doesn't hurt to try...Also...you could call the people who does care for the highway. The highway department maybe. And see if they may have sadly...cleaned up any dogs lately...I pray that isn't the case.

I hope you locate her soon. Hopefully someone picked her up and took her home...and just hasn't seen the posters you put out. I would also if you are on Facebook. Post an add with a picture...ask friends to copy and paste and share to get it out further...many of dogs have been relocated through Facebook.

Good luck to you...I hope she is found soon.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, no. I am terribly sorry this is happening to you. I will keep you both in my thoughts and hope she will find her way home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.