these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
She is close, keep that in mind. You will get her back! I am so glad you found an honest tracker to give you some support and knowledge when you need it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2095]Danielle Cope[/MENTION]..I just saw a story on local news. A familys' black lab got out of their yard 4 years ago. They just got him back! He was on the streets and had lost 40 lbs. Some wonderful lady saw him on street and took him to her office. A coworker noticed tags that were almost unreadable. They called the owners and they came to the office and picked him up. It's on you tube. His name is chuck...please don't give up. He wasn't chipped either. Hang in there.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
wow thats crazy! I'm not giving up, but i think now someone really does have her. I havent heard a thing. the spotting that I thought happened on wednesday last week, wasnt even her :( it was a different boston that had gotten out that day, and for someone looking for dogs who dont know their dogs, her boston looks identical. now of course we can all tell the difference, the main one being her dog was a boy haha but it still bummed me out, so the only for sure sighting we have is the one all the from sunday! easter sunday at that.
since we havent heard anything, im starting to think someone does have her now =/

my hopes are still up there, so I dont doubt we wont bring her home, it may be a while but it will happen.

on a side note
Rambo my bulldog went in for surgery today, yeah like my luck cant get any better.
he manages to get a foxtail in his foot :(
im paying 200 bucks for a weed.

will my bad luck streak ever end :(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh my@..[MENTION=1687]Daniellecope..when it rains it pours! Years ago..my dog got a fox tail up his penis. Just lovely. The next year he got one in his ear. Costs about the same as yours each time. We were so careful but dang things get in doggies anyway. If you get a chance..look on you tube for this dogs story. I thought of you immediately and couldn't get to your thread fast enough. He was found probably about 10 miles..give or take a few.. from his home. All those years and he still had his ID on. Lesson for all of us to try and help if we see a dog on the streets. I'd rather them be in the humane society where their owners can come to them. Please keep checking all pounds..and if you know of a Boston terrier rescue anywhere near..call them. They will get dogs out of the pounds asap..glad to hear you are hanging in there. Keep your chin up.

Last edited:
OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
yeah it sure has poured down on me lately haha our chins are keeping up, but our search has slowed down a lot. we are no longer getting any phone calls of sightings. so we officially think that now someone does have her :(
we wont give up, fliers are still getting out there, but like i said its slowed down, especially for me.
damn car didnt pass smog so now I cant get my tags until it passes....so yes that means no driving my car lol like i said its been pouring down on me lately haha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2095]Danielle Cope[/MENTION] Don't give up ... I'm so sorry .. what a crappy month. I believe that wherever he is that he's been loved and just waiting for you to come and take him home.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
well its official.
those crappy 3 days i started this forum on, have turned into a month.
I have no leads, no news, nothing.
it breaks my heart but what am I supposed to do now?

what do you do, when you have no leads to go by?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
well its official.
those crappy 3 days i started this forum on, have turned into a month.
I have no leads, no news, nothing.
it breaks my heart but what am I supposed to do now?

what do you do, when you have no leads to go by?

You just keep on looking and waiting. You still check over and over with humane society. Put out some fresh signs. Don't give up. It's hard I know..but you have to keep going. Did you try getting in touch with Rescues? Ones that specialize in her breed? Hang in there. :pray:

I want to explain why contacting a French bulldog rescue is important. Sometimes people see certain breeds at humane societies or other places and contact the rescues to get them out and find fosters or rehome them. Do NOT trust humane societies to notify you if she comes in either. You need to go in person no matter how hard it is for you. Don't trust anyone but yourself.

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

:hug2: @Danilelle Cope I am so sorry you havnt found your baby girl yet.
Don't give up!! I pray that you will be reunited with her soon :pray:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I was so hoping you would have found her by now :(. Don't give up, she is out there somewhere!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I feel so bad for you , it breaks my heart. Wondering if she is ok, where is she... I do think you should contact the rescues , like Jakeisgreat said that specializes i this particular breed. If someone does have her they will never know what a terrible thing they are doing by keeping the dog to themselfs. They might think is ok, but it is stealling not to mention the pain its causing you guys.Hope all gets better for you and your family:heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Every time I see this post bumped I come in hoping that this is the news we are all wanting to hear :(
She is such a beautiful girl I just know someone somewhere will be looking after her and not wanting to give her back.
My heart and love reaches out for you as I know how distraught you are with this loss. Just keep trying :hug2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online