these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
unfortunatly no shes not chipped :( but trust me after this ordeal she will be! haha
well I sorta have good news today
still havent found her, so thats not the news
but I did receive a phone call today from a young lady who had spotted her on teh same streets that the man told me the other day, except she stated that she had seen her sunday and he stated he had seen her monday, now perhaps she was seen on both of those days im not sure, but it sounded like they both seen her on the same day but just have days mixed up

I found a local animal tracker.
problem is its gonna cost over 300 bucks.
but I mean what else havent I done except tracking dogs? Ive done everything else, it doesnt seem to be working so why not try this?
what do you guys think? should I hire a pet detective and whip out those dog sniffers to try and find her?
its been two weeks today :( I'm still worried.

as for findfido.com I did put her on there and signed her up. havent gotten anything though.
so what do you guys think? should I wait a little while longer and try to see where this new lead heads? or just go ahead and do the tracker?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Danielle, please email me a couple of pictures and a full description of her , dates, where, ect to [email protected]

The staff has a new idea to help put out alerts, I would like to get this working in the am.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2095]Danielle Cope[/MENTION]..any news right now where she has been spotted ..is good news. Your witnesses could have seen her on separate days..or have their days mixed up..but she has been seen in the same area. I can't tell you what to do about the pet detective..are you sure they are legitimate? I imagine, if it were my baby out there, I would turn heaven and earth to try and find them. Just beware there are crooks everywhere and they certainly come out of the woodwork when we are at our most vulnerable. Please remain hopeful and keep looking for her.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Maybe take a picture into some of the local petsmarts and vets? Hoping that whom ever has her shows up and they call you. Also contact the Boston rescue in the area. I'm sorry this would be my worst nightmare.:*(

Petsmarts/ Petcos do have a huge section in their stores to out up ad of missing dogs. Does she have a microchip? If so def alert all vets/ pounds in the area because they have to scan stray dogs. Hope this helps a little. I send many good vibes your way in hopes she comes back home :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yeah if it were my baby I would do anything I could also but havent ever really heard of a pet detective, aside from the movie. If it is legit then I say why wait but yes make sure it isnt a scam of some sort. Hoping this nightmare ends soon for you!

BULLYLOVER

Nov 18, 2010
Davie, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda, Athena & Bella
DO NOT GIVE UP! This just happened to me 5 months ago....lost 2 one was found in the canal(alive! TG) and the other one 2 wks later:*(....I know the feeling and the complete anguish. From hating night fall to starting to look at 5am when I got up and before work. I did not slept, ate or coud get her off my mind. Printed 500 flyers and became the Post Lady...every mailbox within my reach and path had a flyer, every light pole, fence or stick on the ground had a flyer, every store that allowed me too, had a flyer. She was posted on FB, Craigslist, Every single Pound there is, drove on the highway and almost killed myself looking on gutters and side of the highway:eek:(WORST FEELING EVER-U FEEL LIKE UR GOING TO THROW UP) etc.....I did not feel it was enough

There is a big park across from me...I must have scanned it 3 times a day, the park ranger was really at the verge of have me commited:crazy:...but I never gave Up!...She was found by a teacher in an Elemtary School behind the park underneath the Classroom portable:D. Between her tags and the flyers, they called me and VOILA! it was over and I was exhausted:faint:.
DO NOT GIVE UP! KEEP LOOKING...DO NOT BE ASHAME TO POST AND REPOST TO GO TO THE SAME PLACES AND POSTING THE FLYERS.

DO NOT LOOSE HOPE!....My prayers are with you and with your baby.

Monica

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
oh monica you made me cry haha
but thats exactly what I feel and what ive done too.
when i see a random person walking in an area she was spotted they always so no but ive seen the fliers, so i know their getting out there.
I had recieved another phone call this morning from a young man who had seen her yesterday off alameda st, which is quite a bit ways down from the last sighting, but now if its her, shes back tracking.
how do you go about searching an area when she was seen the day before? should I search the same area or look elsewhere since its possible shes long gone out of there?
im just not sure at this point.
Im not giving up hope though, and as for the freeway, it scares me everytime i get on it, im afraid im gonna see her lying on the ground and that will kill me. I love the fact that she is still running arounf, but i hate it at the same time because im afraid one car isnt gonna see her and shes gonna get hit.
at this point I want the damn pound to pick her up, they know how desperate we are, i think they know us by name now haha

at Desertsky, sorry im just now replying, but thank you for sending out some sort of alert! do you still want the information you asked for?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It's a great alert [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] did..I got it in my email. Remember..talk to kids..they have their noses to the ground. I would also visit every humane society there is..remember she could get picked up and dropped in another locale. Don't trust calling..visit as many as you can. Keep the faith.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Pet detective? Do they use dogs? Might be worth a try. See if they can give you references first.

I really am pulling for you. If we were in your area, I would be out searching with you without a doubt. Just try to keep your chin up. It really is a good sign if people have seen her around.

You are in our thoughts.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
oh monica you made me cry haha
but thats exactly what I feel and what ive done too.
when i see a random person walking in an area she was spotted they always so no but ive seen the fliers, so i know their getting out there.
I had recieved another phone call this morning from a young man who had seen her yesterday off alameda st, which is quite a bit ways down from the last sighting, but now if its her, shes back tracking.
how do you go about searching an area when she was seen the day before? should I search the same area or look elsewhere since its possible shes long gone out of there?
im just not sure at this point.
Im not giving up hope though, and as for the freeway, it scares me everytime i get on it, im afraid im gonna see her lying on the ground and that will kill me. I love the fact that she is still running arounf, but i hate it at the same time because im afraid one car isnt gonna see her and shes gonna get hit.
at this point I want the damn pound to pick her up, they know how desperate we are, i think they know us by name now haha

at Desertsky, sorry im just now replying, but thank you for sending out some sort of alert! do you still want the information you asked for?

If you want, edit your first post to contain any detailed info. Like last seen, pics, ect. Perhaps a way someone can contact you?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'd say keep going over the ground that she was last seen ... she'll get your scent ... maybe that's why she's still in the area. You're walking around leaving your scent behind so she knows she's very very close!!!

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I'd say keep going over the ground that she was last seen ... she'll get your scent ... maybe that's why she's still in the area. You're walking around leaving your scent behind so she knows she's very very close!!!
I'd love to think that, but I'm just not sure thats the case.
what I did notice though is shes starting to hit a pattern, I talked to the tracker who tracks missing animals and she told me basically because im still getting sightings of her, shes not really needed, and bless her heart for being thruthful, and not scamming me out of money for stuff i already know. but she had told me to get a map and mark all the spots she was seen. and it looks like shes starting to hit a circle. that is of course if she didnt head out towards country area.

were gonna really get out there and hit areas we havent with signs. I have a friend whos gonna go to the school where she was seen and see if they could hand out a flier to all the classes. I'm hoping for good news soon.
sad part is since its been so long, the tracker had told me that she basically doesnt remember who she is anymore, shes just in survival mode. thats why when people chase her to try and catch her, she books it like a bat out of hell.

I'm hoping someone will find her soon, and able to catch her if not catch her, give us a call thats truthful so we can go out there and try to get her

Members online

No members online now.