these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It's a good sign that people have seen her ... she's obviously trying to get back to you. Just keep looking and keep telling people, then the next time she's spotted they can grab her for you!!! I do like the idea of calling the local news too!!!! I'm praying for you .....

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
I am soooo sorry! I really hope you find your baby! We are all thinking of you..please keep us updated

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I was just checking in too. I have been hoping to hear some good news.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
alright guys. sorry for such a delay.
still nothing :(
instead of getting calls from people who have seen her, weve been getting calls from people playing games :(
I want my baby home, I dont know what else to do guys :( I've done everything and still nothing :(
we even called the people who pick up dead animals and thank god she wasnt picked up. so thank god for that but it kills me how no one has seen her, or if they do they dont try to catch her! they call us the next day and say "oh I saw your dog yesterday"
and in my head im thinking, great, that does me a whole lot of good, now I have to try and find her in a different direction.

Its so frustrating :( were still going out every day putting up flyers and I wanna do the phone call system again from findtoto.com but I dont know what area I should hit anymore =/ the phone system calls cost a lot of money, and I dont want to waste hundreds of dollars if the calls wont even reach the area shes in.

I'm going insane :(
5382309849_c14940d01b_b.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh[MENTION=2095]Danielle Cope[/MENTION]..when I saw you had posted I was so hopeful.I am so sorry she hasn't come home yet. All you are doing is about the best. I saw something on the news about a website that helps people find lost pets. I think it's called find fido..I will try and check that out to see if it's the right name.I am pretty sure it's free and they match found ads and have a pretty good record. Also if you haven't yet..put your flyers in vets offices and go every day to the humane society. Don't give up. I will come back and post the name of that website asap. But pretty sure it's find fido.

YES..it's find fido and it's free..you register and they help..I hope it helps..please keep us up to date!

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Have you put her under lost dogs on craigslist? My sister's Boxer jumped their fence and was gone for 6 days. She put an add on craigs list and someone called and said that they think they have her. They found her 20 miles away. They can walk pretty far.

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
yeah we post on craigslist everyday or every other day, but we check it EVERYDAY just to see if someone is trying to sell her or something
I'm still out there posting flyers, I was told by someone today they may have seen her yesterday in some area, but we think it was a false lead, them just wanting the reward money or whatever. im gonna try and get out there asking people tomorrow.

I actually had an awful phone call last night, someone called to tell me they had hit her because he was drifting, doing crazy driving and that I WAS LIABLE FOR HIS VEHICLE!
I was sooooooo angry, how can anyone tell you something like that when for one your looking for your precious pet, and two its a big lie!
I tried not to cry but it was just so awful, I couldnt believe someone would actually call and make fun about a dead dog :(
its one thing to prank call and say you have her, but its another to say you killed her.

it was awful. So guys she still isnt found :(
I'm trying everything, but it doesnt seem enough. i need more stuff out there, i have so many people helping, at least i think so anyways haha but it just doesnt seem enough. if only this site was locally based! hahaha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
yeah we post on craigslist everyday or every other day, but we check it EVERYDAY just to see if someone is trying to sell her or something
I'm still out there posting flyers, I was told by someone today they may have seen her yesterday in some area, but we think it was a false lead, them just wanting the reward money or whatever. im gonna try and get out there asking people tomorrow.

I actually had an awful phone call last night, someone called to tell me they had hit her because he was drifting, doing crazy driving and that I WAS LIABLE FOR HIS VEHICLE!
I was sooooooo angry, how can anyone tell you something like that when for one your looking for your precious pet, and two its a big lie!
I tried not to cry but it was just so awful, I couldnt believe someone would actually call and make fun about a dead dog :(
its one thing to prank call and say you have her, but its another to say you killed her.

it was awful. So guys she still isnt found :(
I'm trying everything, but it doesnt seem enough. i need more stuff out there, i have so many people helping, at least i think so anyways haha but it just doesnt seem enough. if only this site was locally based! hahaha

Did you check out the find fido site? They will focus on your area no fee. Please check it out. I saw it on the news and it was how successful they are. Try and ignore the idiots out there. They come out of the woodwork when people are missing too. Please list your baby on find fido.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, no! I hope every day that I will check new posts and see that you found her. Keep looking. She has to be somewhere! Make sure you let the vets know so that if anyone brings in a new dog, they will scan them for a microchip. She is chipped right?

Members online

No members online now.