these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Please check with all rescue groups in your area, even if they aren't for boston terrier , or are breed specific I.e. a sheltie rescue ect. Sometimes they do take in other dogs. Also this will help to get the word out. I would contact any trainers, kennels, and dog daycares too. I manage a dog daycare and we will post flyers and announce it on fb when someone notifies us of a lost dog . We have had several brought to us too!

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
So today I was out from 10am-8pm searching for her, going house to house and asking people if they had seen her.
This is where it gets super duper sad for me
We were talking to some people yestday, askinig if they had seen her, yada yada right?

Well this morning we continued that and asked the neighbor we didnt get to talk to yesterday. SHE WAS ON HIS LAWN THAT NIGHT!
Someone we had talked to, got spooked and let her go!
talked to another person behind the one who said he had seen her, and this person said he had actually seen her run down his street, but didnt realize she was the missing dog on the pole in front of his house....

So chad and I do believe someone had her and than let her go because the heat was getting to hot...
so thats where we stand now as to the information regarding her :(

as for the pound, we go in everyday. its to the point we walk in and they say nope she hasnt come in yet =/ they know who we are now...
I've been posting blogs about it on our newspaper website which have some people checking it out, im hoping more and more will read and help out.

I'm basically to the point now to where I wanna do the Findtoto.com site, to where they call neigbors around you, the thing is its not cheap, and paige has her tags on her, our number is there on her, so im thinking it would basically be pointless to do the service =/

This has been nothing but a rollarcoaster ride. As soon as i see a number come in on my phone thats not programmed I immediatly hope its someone who has her =/
I actually had a little girl call me today asking what her name was so she knows who to call out for :(

this whole thing is heartbreaking :( I want my little baby back :(
205575_10150154180361622_578361621_6692980_6159121_a.jpg

5382309849_c14940d01b_m.jpg

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I am so sorry this has happens and can't imagine how you are feeling.
I will say a special prayer just for you and your baby. Keep calling and keep trying!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
To have her so close...yet still not have her home must be so frustrating...I honestly hope someone tries to catch her and has success and returns her soon to you. Keep us posted...

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Bless your heart! I'll pray for you two to be reunited safe and sound! Don't give up hope, she's out there!! Keep us updated!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhh I am sorry she hasn't found you yet..go on the assumption she no longer has her tags. Who knows? And if someone did have ..they might have removed her id...now you know she is trying to find you. Good luck. Many years ago we had 2 dobies escape and much later..12 days..we found our female being cared for by a farmer within eye shot and ear shot of our house!! We often felt he was going to keep her if her owners (us!) didn't actually knock on his door. But he did keep her warm and safe. Neighborhood kids helped track her down. Kids are close to the action and see things adults are often too distracted to see. Get them helping you! Good luck.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Excellent advice [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I'm so sorry your Boston isn't home yet :*( We have a bully and a boston. :pray: someone finds her and brings her home to you!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, no! I am soo soo sorry. But the good news is that she is out and not in someone's house being held "hostage" or laying hurt somewhere. Just keep going out and calling her name in the neighborhoods around your house. Where are you located?

OP
Danielle Cope

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
so today as a last resort to try and get the word out I used findtoto.com payed $125 for them to call 525 people in a .66 mile radius around me.
This went through at 3:30 and unfortunately I still have not recieved any calls :( its now 5:28 =/
I wish someone would just open their heart and bring her back to us :( i miss her sooooo much and my heart aches soooooo much
I think ive cried all the tears I can manage =/

next up, im making big signs, and im putting a sign on my car. I think its time to really poster this city with fliers.
oh paige, where oh where are you :(

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:*( I am so sorry. You are right this is so horrible. This is just a tought but maybe you should also contact your local news?? it wouldnt hurt to see if they would want to hear the story, youn can tell them how you found your English Bulldog but your other baby is still missing. i think the idea of going to the shelters is a great one too. I hope you find your baby safe and sound:heart:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Hang in there. JUst don't give up. People seeing her around is a very good sign . Ot means ther si a good chance you will get her back. Good luck:hug2:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Was hoping for good news...Just popped on long enough to check in on this particular post...Surely with that many contact calls...you'll hear something soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.