Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: these have been the most horrible 3 days of my life

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

Checking in also. I hope everything is alright
    LisaMarie

Lucy-licious

Still nothing

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

alright guys. sorry for such a delay.
    still nothing
    instead of getting calls from people who have seen her, weve been getting calls from people playing games
    I want my baby home, I dont know what else to do guys I've done everything and still nothing
    we even called the people who pick up dead animals and thank god she wasnt picked up. so thank god for that but it kills me how no one has seen her, or if they do they dont try to catch her! they call us the next day and say "oh I saw your dog yesterday"
    and in my head im thinking, great, that does me a whole lot of good, now I have to try and find her in a different direction.

Its so frustrating were still going out every day putting up flyers and I wanna do the phone call system again from findtoto.com but I dont know what area I should hit anymore =/ the phone system calls cost a lot of money, and I dont want to waste hundreds of dollars if the calls wont even reach the area shes in.

I'm going insane
    5382309849_c14940d01b_b.jpg

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Oh@Danielle Cope..when I saw you had posted I was so hopeful.I am so sorry she hasn't come home yet. All you are doing is about the best. I saw something on the news about a website that helps people find lost pets. I think it's called find fido..I will try and check that out to see if it's the right name.I am pretty sure it's free and they match found ads and have a pretty good record. Also if you haven't yet..put your flyers in vets offices and go every day to the humane society. Don't give up. I will come back and post the name of that website asap. But pretty sure it's find fido.

YES..it's find fido and it's free..you register and they help..I hope it helps..please keep us up to date!
    Last edited by JAKEISGREAT; 04-25-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Have you put her under lost dogs on craigslist? My sister's Boxer jumped their fence and was gone for 6 days. She put an add on craigs list and someone called and said that they think they have her. They found her 20 miles away. They can walk pretty far.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

yeah we post on craigslist everyday or every other day, but we check it EVERYDAY just to see if someone is trying to sell her or something
    I'm still out there posting flyers, I was told by someone today they may have seen her yesterday in some area, but we think it was a false lead, them just wanting the reward money or whatever. im gonna try and get out there asking people tomorrow.

I actually had an awful phone call last night, someone called to tell me they had hit her because he was drifting, doing crazy driving and that I WAS LIABLE FOR HIS VEHICLE!
    I was sooooooo angry, how can anyone tell you something like that when for one your looking for your precious pet, and two its a big lie!
    I tried not to cry but it was just so awful, I couldnt believe someone would actually call and make fun about a dead dog
    its one thing to prank call and say you have her, but its another to say you killed her.

it was awful. So guys she still isnt found
    I'm trying everything, but it doesnt seem enough. i need more stuff out there, i have so many people helping, at least i think so anyways haha but it just doesnt seem enough. if only this site was locally based! hahaha

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Cope View Post
    yeah we post on craigslist everyday or every other day, but we check it EVERYDAY just to see if someone is trying to sell her or something
    I'm still out there posting flyers, I was told by someone today they may have seen her yesterday in some area, but we think it was a false lead, them just wanting the reward money or whatever. im gonna try and get out there asking people tomorrow.

I actually had an awful phone call last night, someone called to tell me they had hit her because he was drifting, doing crazy driving and that I WAS LIABLE FOR HIS VEHICLE!
    I was sooooooo angry, how can anyone tell you something like that when for one your looking for your precious pet, and two its a big lie!
    I tried not to cry but it was just so awful, I couldnt believe someone would actually call and make fun about a dead dog
    its one thing to prank call and say you have her, but its another to say you killed her.

it was awful. So guys she still isnt found
    I'm trying everything, but it doesnt seem enough. i need more stuff out there, i have so many people helping, at least i think so anyways haha but it just doesnt seem enough. if only this site was locally based! hahaha

Did you check out the find fido site? They will focus on your area no fee. Please check it out. I saw it on the news and it was how successful they are. Try and ignore the idiots out there. They come out of the woodwork when people are missing too. Please list your baby on find fido.

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh, no! I hope every day that I will check new posts and see that you found her. Keep looking. She has to be somewhere! Make sure you let the vets know so that if anyone brings in a new dog, they will scan them for a microchip. She is chipped right?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rambo
    Likes (Received)

unfortunatly no shes not chipped but trust me after this ordeal she will be! haha
    well I sorta have good news today
    still havent found her, so thats not the news
    but I did receive a phone call today from a young lady who had spotted her on teh same streets that the man told me the other day, except she stated that she had seen her sunday and he stated he had seen her monday, now perhaps she was seen on both of those days im not sure, but it sounded like they both seen her on the same day but just have days mixed up

I found a local animal tracker.
    problem is its gonna cost over 300 bucks.
    but I mean what else havent I done except tracking dogs? Ive done everything else, it doesnt seem to be working so why not try this?
    what do you guys think? should I hire a pet detective and whip out those dog sniffers to try and find her?
    its been two weeks today I'm still worried.

as for findfido.com I did put her on there and signed her up. havent gotten anything though.
    so what do you guys think? should I wait a little while longer and try to see where this new lead heads? or just go ahead and do the tracker?

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Danielle, please email me a couple of pictures and a full description of her , dates, where, ect to webmaster@englishbulldognews.com

The staff has a new idea to help put out alerts, I would like to get this working in the am.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@Danielle Cope..any news right now where she has been spotted ..is good news. Your witnesses could have seen her on separate days..or have their days mixed up..but she has been seen in the same area. I can't tell you what to do about the pet detective..are you sure they are legitimate? I imagine, if it were my baby out there, I would turn heaven and earth to try and find them. Just beware there are crooks everywhere and they certainly come out of the woodwork when we are at our most vulnerable. Please remain hopeful and keep looking for her.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Remove Ads