Lost in Sarasota Florida

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I found this post on craigslist...........Very Old Male English Bulldog missing on 3-28-11 from backyard fence from 9am-11am, cant travel far. Wearing a RED VELVET gay bowtie collar. Gentle. HATES other dogs. SICKLY and NEEDS MEDS BADLY! This dog will cry like Chewbaka from Star Wars due to pain and suffering and missing his parents. PLEASE call if you've seen him.
Webber & Lockwood Ridge Rd location, Sarasota, FL

I then personally emailed this person that placed this ad to point out they gave NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL!! I live about 20 min. away and will keep my eyes and ears open! I will post a phone number to call if I get a response back.

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
PET PEEVE, I PERSONALLY emailed them to inform them they did not post a phone number, I worked a hard shift today and often thought about this poor bully, only to get home and get no response back from my personal email, and to look at craigslist and NO CHANGES has been made to add a phone number :angry:, I HOPE they have already found him and are not looking at their emails, or craigslist, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOUR SICK DOG IS MISSING POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!!! .......just a little peeved at this!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], I agree, they should at least edit the post. I hate seeing ads like this. You know that little guy is scared and hungry.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] AND older and sick!! I swear I was sooo busy today, it is season here in Bradenton and I had a full bar (36 seats) from 11-5 straight through, and you don't know how many times I wondered if they found this poor boy! And to come home and see no reply to my email or change in the ad, I only hope they found this poor boy and are so happy to have him back they are not looking at the computer!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] AND older and sick!! I swear I was sooo busy today, it is season here in Bradenton and I had a full bar (36 seats) from 11-5 straight through, and you don't know how many times I wondered if they found this poor boy! And to come home and see no reply to my email or change in the ad, I only hope they found this poor boy and are so happy to have him back they are not looking at the computer!!

DITTO ..... :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.