Another Missing Bulldog! Tucson

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Was on craigslist and found this. It was post on the 30th.....

My English Bulldog, named Churro, was stolen along with a 65" inch sharp flat screen tv, playstation, playstation accessories. I do not care about the return of the materials, but I need my Churro back. Please if anyway sees him, please contact me. Please help return him to our family. We are very heartbroken, and need him back. There is a $2500.00 award for his return. No questions will be asked of you, I promise, I just need Churro back home. He is mostly brown with the color black mixed in, his chest is white. All paws are brown, except his front left paw it is white. He has a brown spot on top of his head. Please call me at (520) 982-0483 with any information or email me at [email protected]. Please check with your friends, neighbors, relatives, help me bring him home. I will be forever grateful to you.

OP
bbstubbles

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Hey so I thought I updated this post but it looks as though I did not...well this bully was found!!! The owner emailed me a few days after and informed me they found the bully. She thanked us for our help and post on here!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is awesome! I bet they are so happy to have their baby back. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.