Stolen dogs.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Ugh. I would die. For this reason my house is equipped with cameras inside & out. If you're on my property I'll know it. And I've positioned 2 outdoor cams to be able to read license plates. My neighborhood is very quiet thankfully, but I take no chances with my baby. I pray that those babies make it back home. Lord Please!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So very sad, I hope they are found soon...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No, this is so sad and scary. I'm always afraid that my guys could be stolen. I don't take them with me to a walk to the store unless I have my son or hubby with me, so one of us can stay outside with them. I hope they are found safe and sound and returned home soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Praying he is found safe and returned home. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh breaks my heart I would LOSE MY MIND!!!! God bring them home safe and sound.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
If someone stole my babies I swear I'd track them down and more than likely, they would never be heard from again.

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
Can't imagine coming home and my boys where gone hopefully they find them quickly. This world just doesn't surprise me anymore .[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji34] [emoji34]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If someone stole my babies I swear I'd track them down and more than likely, they would never be heard from again.

Great minds think alike!

You know, I always said in my next life I want to come back as THE Supreme Court Judge!!! Anyone the steals your pet especially children or just "touch".... I would put that Assh**e in a room with the parents for 10mins...just 10 mins then throw them in jail with NO bed. Sleep on the floor in dirty water with rats and throw the key away!!!! Like the do in 3rd world countries!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Low life bastards

Pray they are found and returned home to their family and also pray justice is done to the thiefs

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Stupid, low life criminals; they must have never heard a story, listened to the news, read a book or watched a movie about what can happen to punks who mess with other peoples dogs. I hope they are safe, sound and back home soon.

And hopefully the scum (I have a special hate for thieves - long story) that did this get what's coming to them, in TX the law might come close.

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
As far as I know the two dogs are still missing. I would be out of my mind. I saw a report that there are quite a few big dogs that have been taken in the surrounding area. The fear is that there is a dog fighting ring around and they are being taken as bait dogs. They are advising dogs be kept indoors but these two bullies were. Dog fighting makes me sick and I hope there is a very special place in hell reserved for these scum.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
As far as I know the two dogs are still missing. I would be out of my mind. I saw a report that there are quite a few big dogs that have been taken in the surrounding area. The fear is that there is a dog fighting ring around and they are being taken as bait dogs. They are advising dogs be kept indoors but these two bullies were. Dog fighting makes me sick and I hope there is a very special place in hell reserved for these scum.

Thats terrible, I live in a rural area with a drug problem where people will steal anything. Quite often the dog / or dogs are taken along with whatever the genius deems valuable when they hit a house. I live in a fairly safe neighborhood but two houses down has been broken into by a Meth head. I often watch certain cars go by with out of state plates, etc. knowing exactly what they are doing, please misjudge me. I am at home during the day waiting to blow the dust out of my 12 Gauge.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.