Real Name
    Rod
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Stolen, near Houston.

Stupid, low life criminals; they must have never heard a story, listened to the news, read a book or watched a movie about what can happen to punks who mess with other peoples dogs. I hope they are safe, sound and back home soon.

And hopefully the scum (I have a special hate for thieves - long story) that did this get what's coming to them, in TX the law might come close.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

As far as I know the two dogs are still missing. I would be out of my mind. I saw a report that there are quite a few big dogs that have been taken in the surrounding area. The fear is that there is a dog fighting ring around and they are being taken as bait dogs. They are advising dogs be kept indoors but these two bullies were. Dog fighting makes me sick and I hope there is a very special place in hell reserved for these scum.
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

4. Likes dieMuttivonBifi liked this post
    Bully Bootie Duty Old School Dropout's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Chumly View Post
    As far as I know the two dogs are still missing. I would be out of my mind. I saw a report that there are quite a few big dogs that have been taken in the surrounding area. The fear is that there is a dog fighting ring around and they are being taken as bait dogs. They are advising dogs be kept indoors but these two bullies were. Dog fighting makes me sick and I hope there is a very special place in hell reserved for these scum.
    Thats terrible, I live in a rural area with a drug problem where people will steal anything. Quite often the dog / or dogs are taken along with whatever the genius deems valuable when they hit a house. I live in a fairly safe neighborhood but two houses down has been broken into by a Meth head. I often watch certain cars go by with out of state plates, etc. knowing exactly what they are doing, please misjudge me. I am at home during the day waiting to blow the dust out of my 12 Gauge.

Real Name
    Deb
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    OZZIE
    Likes (Received)

I hope they catch the scum who took their dogs. I would be devastated if they took Ozzie. They are like your children. I would hope if anyone broke into my house my 2 rotties and 2 bullmastiffs would take care of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads