Lost 9 month old English Bulldog

DeeTill

Sep 18, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
Hi All,
My boyfriend and I had ti lwave town unexpectedly and Left Bubba, our then 8 month old English bulldog in the care of what we thought were friends. To our horrified shock we learned that shortly after our departure, they sold or gave away Bubba. Ive been searching for him ever since. This happened in the Warwick RI. Area around August 15, 2016. Please keep a look out for him. I miss him so much it hurts!!! IMAG0137.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh GOSH... first of all I'm SO very sorry to hear what happened to your baby...

Have you posted his information on FB?!! I would also get in touch w/the bulldog rescues to see if he ends up there... I will tag some members to see what we can do on our end. Please keep us posted on your search!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh Dee I'm so sorry you are going through this. I can't even imagine, you must be so worried and sad.
How could someone just give away or sell someone else's dog? Is your puppy microchipped? I would put pictures up around where your so called friend lives, in case someone saw something, give the pictures to local vets as well, as rescues and the SPCA in case someone drops him off. I hope you find him and I would also be calling the police and charging those awful people, maybe they can find out from them where the puppy went. Good luck Hun. Please keep us posted.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good grief, I would want to kill them for doing that. Call the police and hopefully they can put pressure in them to help find your baby. I just don't understand people these days.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well that's the friends you don't want how awful for you I myself would report it to the police and have them charged and like advised above get in contact with all vets rescues etc around the area and a bit further. Good luck and hope you find Bubba

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
These people are awful and pales in comparison to my worst enemy. Are they under the influence of something to sell something not only that don't belong to them but one that was entrusted? unbelievable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:angry: :cursing: I'd be in jail for murder!

My heart hurts for you... is there any news on him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
A matching pair of Cement booties is all I have to say! For these so call friends. Dont get why police isnt all over this. I know I would. Good start to have post it in here.!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Try and get a local TV station to run a story on this despicable crime.

I am so sorry and can't speak for fear of the terrible things to spill out
of my mouth.

Will pray you get Bubba back & these evil THINGS go to jail (for a long time).

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=16356]DeeTill[/MENTION] I posted your ad and photo of Bubba in a group im in here in Alberta called Missing Pets/Adoption/Selling.... Who knows it might help/circulate and I put it on my FB for my American friends. Hope Bubba comes home!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
My heart breaks reading this post :( I hope bubba is returned to you safe and sound very soon

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online