Stolen: 2 week old bulldog litter in Ohio-6-20-2016

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
My aunt sent me this posting on FaceBook. There were photos of the pups but I can't figure out how to post. They were all fawn and white.
STOLEN
ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES
*** $500 REWARD ***
Leading to the return of all 8 puppies or the conviction of person(s) responsible for stealing them.
Any information contact one of the following:
Jackson Police Department
740-286-4131
Rob Masters
740-418-9298
On June 19(Father’s Day) while my family was enjoying a nice day at the zoo one or more people were suspected of burglary at my home during the afternoon stealing 4 male ENGLISH BULLDOG puppies and 4 female ENGLISH BULLDOG puppies from their mother, Ellie. The puppies turned 2 weeks old the day they were stolen. They had just recently opened their eyes and were still only crawling around. At this young age they are highly dependant upon Ellie to care for them. The health and well being of both Ellie and her puppies are in jeopardy. Ellie is devastated and mourning the loss of her puppies. She has not been eating or sleeping. Ellie is depressed, shaking, crying, and howling uncontrollably. Please help Ellie bring her puppies home where they belong by LIKING and SHARING to all your friends and family.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
This post is heartbreaking :( I hope they find the babies and that the person who did this is prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Very good you posted on this site as most bully owners all end up here. I would suggest you contact with photos to all the vets in you area and surrounding with police report #. Eventually the pups will have to go to a vet for shots. I sure would be in all vets offices with your police report. Good luck hope karma bite the bastard' s ***.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My GOD… those babies need their mother, what the HELL is wrong w/people!!! :cursing:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
My aunt sent me this posting on FaceBook. There were photos of the pups but I can't figure out how to post. They were all fawn and white.
STOLEN
ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES
*** $500 REWARD ***
Leading to the return of all 8 puppies or the conviction of person(s) responsible for stealing them.
Any information contact one of the following:
Jackson Police Department
740-286-4131
Rob Masters
740-418-9298
On June 19(Father’s Day) while my family was enjoying a nice day at the zoo one or more people were suspected of burglary at my home during the afternoon stealing 4 male ENGLISH BULLDOG puppies and 4 female ENGLISH BULLDOG puppies from their mother, Ellie. The puppies turned 2 weeks old the day they were stolen. They had just recently opened their eyes and were still only crawling around. At this young age they are highly dependant upon Ellie to care for them. The health and well being of both Ellie and her puppies are in jeopardy. Ellie is devastated and mourning the loss of her puppies. She has not been eating or sleeping. Ellie is depressed, shaking, crying, and howling uncontrollably. Please help Ellie bring her puppies home where they belong by LIKING and SHARING to all your friends and family.

Can you post the name of your aunt or yours for that post on Facebook? I will share it on the Canadian side as im a member on some Adoption sites, Vets sites and I know personally 3 bully breeders in different provinces. I will send your "Share/Like" to them. Poor Ellie what she's going through. Ever bit helps :)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
OMG those puppies would die! The poor little mommy looking for her pups! People are just simply unbelievable, shameless and infuriating. They really do belong in hell. Hope those pups are found soon...very soon.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh my GOD! This has made me so angry and sick! This is sure not the same world/country I grew up in. If those *#@! should ever be caught,they should be executed!:yell::cursing::censored::bitching:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh my GOD! This has made me so angry and sick! This is sure not the same world/country I grew up in. If those *#@! should ever be caught,they should be executed!:yell::cursing::censored::bitching:

Agreed!!! If only i have super powers...Oh the things i would do to these kind of people!!! Things like these is what makes me ashamed to be human.

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
My aunt sent me this because several members of our family have bulldogs across the nation. This pup-napping took place in Ohio and an article was in the Jackson County newspaper. The owners listed the police dept's number so they did contact authorities. Perhaps we all need to pay attention to Craigslist and other such sites and see if anything pops in the next couple of weeks. My gut tells me it has to be someone that is friends with the family since the puppies were only 2 weeks old on June 19 or.... someone in the vet's office if they were delivered via C-section.

I am shocked that so many bulldogs are stolen. I've had a few people ask about Porkchop when I mention he's a rescue, like maybe he is up for adoption. I get very suspicious and start exaggerating his health issues some, high maintenance, 'better have a $1000 emergency vet fund on hand', 'ya know you have to wash their butts every time they poop or they leave brown spots on your floors and carpets'. (That one usually has the wife saying "Bulldog over my dead body" to her husband.) I don't want to come home and find the PorkMeister gone!

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
If caught, it could very well be 8 felony counts of grand larceny since EBD's usually sell for $2K.

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Excuse my lack of talent with FB, but how would I do that?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
My aunt sent me this because several members of our family have bulldogs across the nation. This pup-napping took place in Ohio and an article was in the Jackson County newspaper. The owners listed the police dept's number so they did contact authorities. Perhaps we all need to pay attention to Craigslist and other such sites and see if anything pops in the next couple of weeks. My gut tells me it has to be someone that is friends with the family since the puppies were only 2 weeks old on June 19 or.... someone in the vet's office if they were delivered via C-section.

I am shocked that so many bulldogs are stolen. I've had a few people ask about Porkchop when I mention he's a rescue, like maybe he is up for adoption. I get very suspicious and start exaggerating his health issues some, high maintenance, 'better have a $1000 emergency vet fund on hand', 'ya know you have to wash their butts every time they poop or they leave brown spots on your floors and carpets'. (That one usually has the wife saying "Bulldog over my dead body" to her husband.) I don't want to come home and find the PorkMeister gone!

This is for sure someone knowing you had pups at the house. It's a proven fact abduction is 90% of the time someone we've met or family n friends. Even if the put it in the newspaper, go that extra step and visit vets, post on the poles/trees outside photos if you have some. Do you know of any one else that has EB or a friend of a friend cause I sure would go knock on some doors.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
[MENTION=5840]paw7004[/MENTION] any update? Were they found?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online