STOLEN: NORTH HOUSTON

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
UGH this breaks my heart. I would feel sorry for the person who ever even tried with me. I've had hundreds of people ask me to buy Tyson, or if I was going to breed him, etc. My reply is always this: "He is neutered, he has several health issues, and is on several medications, and has an implanted microchip with a locator attached.

Is any of that true? Only the neuter part :) The whole point is to make him undesirable, the people looking to steal usually want them to sell them or to breed them; the locator part is a scare tactic. I hope the person who took those dogs gets what's coming to him, and they are returned home safely.

And not to be rude at all - but I never leave Tyson unsupervised outside EVER. Never.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
UGH this breaks my heart. I would feel sorry for the person who ever even tried with me. I've had hundreds of people ask me to buy Tyson, or if I was going to breed him, etc. My reply is always this: "He is neutered, he has several health issues, and is on several medications, and has an implanted microchip with a locator attached.

Is any of that true? Only the neuter part :) The whole point is to make him undesirable, the people looking to steal usually want them to sell them or to breed them; the locator part is a scare tactic. I hope the person who took those dogs gets what's coming to him, and they are returned home safely.

And not to be rude at all - but I never leave Tyson unsupervised outside EVER. Never.

I never leave my dog outside unsupervised because I don't want him stolen. Even if I let him out to go potty on the leash I stand at the door. Also if I left him out there he would probably try to make friends with the black bears and get smacked down or the skunks...

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

:thumb3:don't EVER mess w/a bullie mom EVER :chucks:

so sad to hear, hope they are returned!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
God I hate this crap truly I could not imagine
Well I have Odin and he is attached at the hip to Rosie if one goes out they both go out as do the rest of the hoards

081.jpg001.jpg002.jpg Idiots wanna take a go at Rosie GL, My gun safe is close to the rear door also

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I pity anyone that would try to steal Harlea. I have a shovel and know how to get to Terlingua.... lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
SO very sad to hear about this… I NEVER allow the dogs out alone, people are insane.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
This is very upsetting. I thought it was common knowledge to never leave your bullies alone (or any other desirable dog for that matter). So preventable. I do feel sorry for the owner but unfortunately he just learned a very hard lesson. I really hope he gets them back.

Last edited:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Someone would have to break into my home to get Chunky since I am always with him when he is out. Good Luck surviving if i am home and you break in and i have plenty of cameras in the house and nosy neighbors who would not handle someone taking chunky too well.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
How devastating, I too don't leave FTSE outside on his own as dogs get stolen here for dog fighting so often I only let him out with me or Richard there has been times when we are outside and I run inside to answer the phone and straight back out and FTSE has gone somewhere else I the yard and I run around frantic calling his name and my heart just sinks and then his sweet little face will pop around the corner as if asking what have I done Mum.

People seem afraid of him too as he has quite a ferocious bark and they say will he attack and I say yes he will.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
What an awful story :tissue::cry:and to think it has already happened once to this family with another dog, I would move! I hope terrible things happen to the bleep hole who did this.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I live in Texas too, and this is a terrible thing that is more and more common. One of my staff members has a niece whose female, bred Bulldog was stolen last week from the yard in San Antonio. The thieves left behind the Pug in the yard. The owner had only been gone less than two hours when she came home and found her gone. If that were to happen to me, I would not rest until my baby was found. I have a gun and would not hesitate to use it if it came to my Bullies. However, I never leave them in the yard when I am gone. Luckily, I have a privacy fence, so they cannot be seen.

I sure hope these babies find their way home!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.