STOLEN: NORTH HOUSTON

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
ahhh, this scares me so much. I'm so paranoid, I get freaked out when I'm walking frank and someone in a vehicle slows to look at us. I always think they're trying to see where we live so they can steal him. And once on a walk I had some shady looking teens approach me and ask to hold him. UHHH NO WAY. I had visions of them running off with him. Oh lordy.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
ahhh, this scares me so much. I'm so paranoid, I get freaked out when I'm walking frank and someone in a vehicle slows to look at us. I always think they're trying to see where we live so they can steal him. And once on a walk I had some shady looking teens approach me and ask to hold him. UHHH NO WAY. I had visions of them running off with him. Oh lordy.

I'm so sorry, I know the story of these two dogs is serious but this statement did make me laugh. I had sudden visions of them trying to get Monty to run, he who has two speeds, slow and stop. The only time he does anything even resembling a trot is his after poo zoomie. He would have pulled their arms out of their sockets before he budged!

In all seriousness though. I worry about opening my front door when the doorbell rings and my boys are rushing to see who it is. I have a locked glass storm door as well so they can't get out or anyone in but it's the fact that he can be seen and they know there is a bulldog in the house. It is something to be concerned about.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I dislike stories like this but serves as a reminder to be very careful.

Microchip. a 44 Smith and Wesson beats four aces and anyone who tries to take my bullies. My bullies are only outside supervised.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Gotcha' @rjisaterp Trespassers will be shot.Survivors will be shot again! One of my dogs(Maude) would go with anyone! I never EVER leave my dogs outside alone.The ONLY dogs I ever let stay outside alone were my Malanois. One had gone to Police Academy and knew his job!!!!!

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
How sad and how mean. Those poor babies :(
I guess the owner thought they were safe behind that giant metal gate with all the barbed wire and the cams...
In Germany there is also the danger of your dog getting stolen. In front of supermarkets there are special places where customers can knot the leash of their dog to go inside shopping alone (dogs prohibited inside). I NEVER EVER would do that with my girl :fie:

I hope and pray these two unfortunate babies are found and will be brought home...:pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online