Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: STOLEN: NORTH HOUSTON

How devastating, I too don't leave FTSE outside on his own as dogs get stolen here for dog fighting so often I only let him out with me or Richard there has been times when we are outside and I run inside to answer the phone and straight back out and FTSE has gone somewhere else I the yard and I run around frantic calling his name and my heart just sinks and then his sweet little face will pop around the corner as if asking what have I done Mum.

People seem afraid of him too as he has quite a ferocious bark and they say will he attack and I say yes he will.

2. Likes 1Chumly, Manydogs liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

What an awful story and to think it has already happened once to this family with another dog, I would move! I hope terrible things happen to the bleep hole who did this.

Real Name
    Ginger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

I live in Texas too, and this is a terrible thing that is more and more common. One of my staff members has a niece whose female, bred Bulldog was stolen last week from the yard in San Antonio. The thieves left behind the Pug in the yard. The owner had only been gone less than two hours when she came home and found her gone. If that were to happen to me, I would not rest until my baby was found. I have a gun and would not hesitate to use it if it came to my Bullies. However, I never leave them in the yard when I am gone. Luckily, I have a privacy fence, so they cannot be seen.

I sure hope these babies find their way home!

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

5. Likes harveyspecter liked this post
    Dog Park Attendant
    Real Name
    Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

ahhh, this scares me so much. I'm so paranoid, I get freaked out when I'm walking frank and someone in a vehicle slows to look at us. I always think they're trying to see where we live so they can steal him. And once on a walk I had some shady looking teens approach me and ask to hold him. UHHH NO WAY. I had visions of them running off with him. Oh lordy.

7. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madie4589 View Post
    ahhh, this scares me so much. I'm so paranoid, I get freaked out when I'm walking frank and someone in a vehicle slows to look at us. I always think they're trying to see where we live so they can steal him. And once on a walk I had some shady looking teens approach me and ask to hold him. UHHH NO WAY. I had visions of them running off with him. Oh lordy.
    I'm so sorry, I know the story of these two dogs is serious but this statement did make me laugh. I had sudden visions of them trying to get Monty to run, he who has two speeds, slow and stop. The only time he does anything even resembling a trot is his after poo zoomie. He would have pulled their arms out of their sockets before he budged!

In all seriousness though. I worry about opening my front door when the doorbell rings and my boys are rushing to see who it is. I have a locked glass storm door as well so they can't get out or anyone in but it's the fact that he can be seen and they know there is a bulldog in the house. It is something to be concerned about.

9. Likes Manydogs liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I dislike stories like this but serves as a reminder to be very careful.

Microchip. a 44 Smith and Wesson beats four aces and anyone who tries to take my bullies. My bullies are only outside supervised.

11. Likes Manydogs, 2BullyMama, Chunky White liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Gotcha' @rjisaterp Trespassers will be shot.Survivors will be shot again! One of my dogs(Maude) would go with anyone! I never EVER leave my dogs outside alone.The ONLY dogs I ever let stay outside alone were my Malanois. One had gone to Police Academy and knew his job!!!!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

13. Likes 2BullyMama, Chunky White liked this post
    Newbie Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sean
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastian
    Likes (Received)

Thats such a sad story to steal some dog. If someone try to steal mine all I say I have 45 reasons and 9 more to back it up.

15. Likes 1Chumly, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Pet Sitter
    Country
    Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Püppy
    Likes (Received)

How sad and how mean. Those poor babies
    I guess the owner thought they were safe behind that giant metal gate with all the barbed wire and the cams...
    In Germany there is also the danger of your dog getting stolen. In front of supermarkets there are special places where customers can knot the leash of their dog to go inside shopping alone (dogs prohibited inside). I NEVER EVER would do that with my girl

I hope and pray these two unfortunate babies are found and will be brought home...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads