natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Np. I'd find it and link, instead of being real mysterious, but I'm on my phone and hopeless with that kind of stuff remotely.

People are sick. Somebody surrendered a mastiff and what looks like Pitt mix to the rescue I got my EBs from. 35lbs, fully grown, has wounds from his bones poking his skin, and bruises. Somebody literally starved this dog, almost to death. I'll send them your ways also.

4eeba7db6c80352d9213bfd5867638c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow look at his face its like he is asking are you gonna help Me Please , I have 5 now all but one are saves He is gorgeous , Odin would love this guy 108.jpg Pic of him just over 100lbs now (Cane Corso )app 2 years old full of love . I hope this guy gets a great forever home amd a buddy to play with

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Great news now send them up here to Me , its deer hunting season I can dress em up take em out and release em in the bush !
As much as I agree with, let's let the law deal with them and hope the jury is made up of Rescue and ASPCA volunteers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.