Jacksonville FL, Dog lost while in Car Accident, hoping for the best

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
This is listed on Craigslist in Jacksonville FL. Just brings tears to my eyes.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY WHITE ENGLISH BULLDOG!!!!

Bella is 7months old and microchipped ALL WHITE FUR W FRECKLES AND LITTLE BROWN TAIL!

My parents and I were in a horrendous Vehilcular accident aprox 130 am on early Friday morning. We were hit from behind by crazy drunk driver with no headlights on! Our car swerved off 9a heading North just quarter mile before Baymeadows exit. Car flipped over and after somehow managing to all safely get out I got under car look in upside down trunk at crate she was traveling in. No sign of Bella in car! or frightenly under car either. Rear wdow of car was aprox 20 feet away and never saw Bella in distance either side of 9a.

Police patrolled area in search of her and suspect she was thrown from car and hopefully ( Fingers crossed please!) was frightened and ran away to hide!

PLEASE IF U SEE HER ANYWHERE N BAYMEADOWS vicinity, let me know! Just got her as a gift for my birthday in October. She is super sweet and gets scared easily, but loves children...A MUSH!

I drove her frm up north to show her off to my family during a short visit. Even brought her to groomers in Avondale to prepare for ride home!

IF U R A DOG LOVER U KNOW HOW IM FEELING! DEVASTED ! CRUSHED!!! HEARTBROKEN MY BABY GIRL IS PROBABLY INJURED AND WANDERING IN WOODS! IM SSSSSOOO SAD!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:*(, this again reminds me I have to get a seatbelt for Vegas!! He does not go much in the car/truck with me, pretty much to the vet and to get his nails done, but the traffic here is hourendous now from all the snowbirds, and of course they are older, and there is hardly a day that I go to work and do not see some sort of accident!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I emailed to let her know that I was thinking of her and posted it on here, national coverage. Most people don't view Craigslist for things like this. It brings tears to me, I could not imagine the horror that dog is going through, scared and most likely injured. :*(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.