Daisy lost*Northwest Indiana

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thats so fantastic, I really am happy he changed his mind and that you were able to convince him. This whole thing has really bugged me but its great shes back in your arms.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
HAPPY SO-OOO0OOO HAPPY, I GOT TEARS IN MY EYES. I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE YOUR DAISY BACK WITH YOU. THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS I WANT TO :dance: Elmo and I love You and Daisy.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
HAPPY SO-OOO0OOO HAPPY, I GOT TEARS IN MY EYES. I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE YOUR DAISY BACK WITH YOU. THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS I WANT TO :dance: Elmo and I love You and Daisy.
[emoji7]

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU that I'm crying!!

Best news I've heard all week!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
It's so great you have her back! You just be ecstatic! What a terrible ordeal for you..I'm so glad it ended well!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's such great news Sheena, I'm so glad Daisy is back home with you safe and sound. You both have such great smiles, I'm sure she's happy to be back too. I guess he didn't want the expense and hassle of going to court, and getting a lawyer. He really didn't want her, he was just doing it to spite you, and hurt you, but in the end when he knew you weren't giving up, he probably decided it wasn't worth it.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Oh my gosh! I am soooo happy for you & Daisy.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=8883]Sheena[/MENTION] This is the first I've heard of this!! I went from being totally heartbroken for you to so happy you got her back!!! OMG I'd die if that happened. I'm sure you'll be giving your baby lots of cuddles for the next while!

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
[MENTION=8750]KarenP[/MENTION] oh lord yes. She's back to being up my butt. Lmao. I'm letting her sleep with me and I am not sleeping. She had to be right on top of me.. lol So ya, she's getting lots of lovin!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.