Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I know most of you already know about my situation. But I'm going to post here just in case. Daisy has been gone for a little over 2 weeks. She was taken away from me. And her momma wants her back! If anyone knows anything feel free to comment on here and I would be so thankful. I am also going to make a Facebook page for her. And I'll post the link on this feed.
uploadfromtaptalk1411682766954.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411682783897.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411682794834.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411682806166.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This is absolutely heartbreaking, I'm so sorry hon… post it on FB and we will post it everywhere. I hope that you find your sweet Daisy!!! :daisy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry Sheena! Prayers your girl is returned to you safe and healthy!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm so sorry to see you haven't gotten her back. Did you go to the police and the courts? I swear, I know some people, you would never hear from this sh*t head again.....Just sayin....that is probably the route I would go.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
dear Sheena, I too am so sorry you still haven't gotten Daisy back. Please let us know how we can help u...we're all here for you.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry Sheena that you haven't had any luck getting your Daisy back. I hope you find her soon.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh guys. I'm trying everything. Well I went to the cops once and they did nothing. But I happened to come across the right person today. She told me that I can be very persistent with them and they will write up a police report for me since she is stolen. And this lady also knows a lawyer who specializes in animal rights :) And trust me [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I have a lot of people who want to bust his knee caps. He can be terrorized as soon as I get her back. And I have a court date set for October 29.. ugh!! And I'm gonna make some pretty flyers to put up at his work so hopefully the person that has her will see this and feel guilty. I'm pretty sure someone at his work has her... So I think I'm headed in the right direction ☺

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh guys. I'm trying everything. Well I went to the cops once and they did nothing. But I happened to come across the right person today. She told me that I can be very persistent with them and they will write up a police report for me since she is stolen. And this lady also knows a lawyer who specializes in animal rights :) And trust me [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I have a lot of people who want to bust his knee caps. He can be terrorized as soon as I get her back. And I have a court date set for October 29.. ugh!! And I'm gonna make some pretty flyers to put up at his work so hopefully the person that has her will see this and feel guilty. I'm pretty sure someone at his work has her... So I think I'm headed in the right direction ☺
I will keep you and Daisy in my prayes until she is safe in your arms again. I know it will happen.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Thanks [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I really am hoping :/

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a sneaky f×/% to have a person at work do that, I hope you nail his a$$ and get her back

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
What a sneaky f×/% to have a person at work do that, I hope you nail his a$$ and get her back
I know Phil :/ I'm a little worried though. He claims I abandoned her. So it's his word against mine :( Fingers crossed!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
You know my heart is breaking for you. I'll share this link everywhere for you!

I just thought of something. you should contact all the rescues in Indiana/Chicago area and ask them to post something on their facebook page also about Daisy missing. I bet they would help you out.

Are you thinking about a reward also? A lot of the times people are in it just for the reward money and will give them back quicker if they seen an incentive attached.

ThatsBull

Sep 10, 2014
Saskatchewan
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tia
I think all the evidence shows you did not abandon her. If you had, you wouldn't be fighting so hard to get her back now.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Prayers are coming your way. I Pray that you find Your Sweet Daisy. Slap the ex-in the face one time for me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.