cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm wondering about the person who brought back Harlea--was he questioned at all? I would think this person is a key player in this whole terrible mess and would know how to help find Angus. [MENTION=9785]NicoleCJM[/MENTION]

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Eastern, North Carolina, United States
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
No one knows who returned Harley, he was dropped off at the end of the family's long drive way. They were not able to see the car, a person or anything they just happened to see him wondering around at the end of their driveway. The family knows it was obviously someone familiar with their neighborhood and they have questioned everyone, including people who do any type of maintenance work in the area. They are afraid it had to be someone who is very familiar with the the back of the house because the dogs were stolen right when the parents had gone inside and from the one blind-spot in the backyard. They think it may have been the people who do thier lawnwork and they have put a lot of pressure on them as well as the people who own the company but still no one has returned Angus.

I'm wondering about the person who brought back Harlea--was he questioned at all? I would think this person is a key player in this whole terrible mess and would know how to help find Angus. @NicoleCJM

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
This breaks my heart!!! I so wish whoever has him would just find it in their heart to return him, or take him to a vet and surrender him there. Evil, evil people

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yeah, truly heart-breaking and senseless. I just think of the family and how worried sick they must be about Harlea. Makes me very angry.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online