2 brothers Stolen in North Carolina!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Shared the new info on Angus again, was just checking in to see if there was some good news. Hoping Angus is home safe and sound very very soon

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I was Hoping to come here and see good news, that Angus had been returned. Still hoping and praying that he is okay, and the people who stole him are treating him well. Hopefully he will be home soon.

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Eastern, North Carolina, United States
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
No word on Angus! We are all still hoping and praying that whoever has him will return him soon! Harley is doing well and seems to have relaxed some more since his dogknapping.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thanks for all the updates. I check regularly and pray he comes home soon.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Was checking again to hope that Angus was home. Please keep us updated, I'm praying for this baby

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
No news on Angus, but we aren't giving up! I recently read a story that a bulldog was returned after 29 days, so I think there is still hope he will eventually make his way home!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my heart just goes out to this family and to Angus. Praying for his safe and quick return

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
So thrilled to know Harlea was returned. Praying the Angus is returned also. Maybe whomever returned Harlea can put some pressure on Angus' capturer, so they will return him too.

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
Still no word and this town is surrounded by flyers and people who know he is missing. I'm beginning to believe he might not make it home because whomever has him is really keeping him hidden from the world. :(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I hope who ever has him is treating him well, and that he is safe. Praying that he's returned to his family soon, they must be so worried, and missing him so much.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Still no word and this town is surrounded by flyers and people who know he is missing. I'm beginning to believe he might not make it home because whomever has him is really keeping him hidden from the world. :(

continued prayers that he is safe and returned to his parents!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My prayers continue for this sweet boy

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
Still no word on Angus and we are coming up on their 1 year birthday on the 2nd. It really just saddens me and makes me so weepy thinking about this poor boy not being home with his family and who knows what kind of conditions he's living under! I just don't understand why people want to steal pets from others, my dogs are more than just dogs they are my kids and love them so much. To lose one is to lose a piece of me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
still praying for this baby to be returned safe and healthy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.