2 brothers Stolen in North Carolina!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Got my son and his fiancé sharing both posts as well as the pictures!!! They are in the area as well, praying for a safe return of these two sweet babies

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for them, and hope they are found safe. I just hate a thief.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Praying that the search was successful today. I can't imagine how hard this must be on the family and the bulldogs

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry to hear about this… I will share on my FB page, and tag some people that I know in the Raleigh area!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It truly must be a nightmare for the family. I know I would be frantic. Will be looking out for updates on these two boys and hoping/praying that they will be found healthy and safe very soon.

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Eastern, North Carolina, United States
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
After a day of canvasing Hillsborough and Durham posting flyers and knocking on doors, Harley was dropped off 3 hours ago at the end of the family's driveway! Everyone is thrilled that he is home and we are praying Angus will be home soon! The person who dropped Harley off didn't call, didn't ask for the reward, just dropped him off and sped away. And to make matters worse, the family's address was never publicly given out - indicating this was definately someone who knew about these dogs and knew how to get them without being seen! I found out this morning when I met with the family they the people who took the dogs went to the one and only blind spot in the back yard! Please keep spreading the word! We are hoping the more this story reaches people the more pressure it will put on the person who has him to return him! Thank you for help! Every little bit goes a long way!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
After a day of canvasing Hillsborough and Durham posting flyers and knocking on doors, Harley was dropped off 3 hours ago at the end of the family's driveway! Everyone is thrilled that he is home and we are praying Angus will be home soon! The person who dropped Harley off didn't call, didn't ask for the reward, just dropped him off and sped away. And to make matters worse, the family's address was never publicly given out - indicating this was definately someone who knew about these dogs and knew how to get them without being seen! I found out this morning when I met with the family they the people who took the dogs went to the one and only blind spot in the back yard! Please keep spreading the word! We are hoping the more this story reaches people the more pressure it will put on the person who has him to return him! Thank you for help! Every little bit goes a long way!

Harlea has been returned!!!!!!YAY!!!!
However, Angus is still missing, but the news is out and there's LOTS of people looking for him!! Praying he's returned safely and soon!! Fingers crossed that the link below will let u read the latest update on this story...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...=a.483252218440825.1073741827.482977788468268

BullyLove!!!

Thank GOD..... Still sending prayers for Angus safe return

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is outstanding news!!!! Praying for the safe return of the other precious baby as well

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
Hi there everyone! Everyone has been such a big help and the news is spreading! I just know Angus will be home soon! Everyone is starting to believe he may have been kept for breeding purposes since Harley is neutered. If you hear of anyone fishing around for Stud fees or just something off, please let me or the family know! The family is keeping a close eye on craigslist and they are staying in contact with the local vet offices and shelters, hopefully someone will have a lead on Angus soon!

Here is a link to the Fb post about Angus, if you can, please tell your friends and family so we can get the word out there. One brother Found due to all the great work everyone is doing, let's find the other one!!! I just know we can!

Fb link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101804618891293&l=7d41792dbf

Here is the information is you would prefer to copy and paste with his picture (I think that may work better with the way Fb has changed how shared posts show up in the news feed).

Information:

Please Share! The more we pass this information along, the more pressure it will put on the people that have him to return him! Thank you to those of you that have helped already!

Harley was returned but Angus is still missing! Please Help Bring Angus Home!

CASH REWARD if found: Angus, 11-month-old English Bulldog, stolen from his gated backyard in Hillsborough on 5/26/14 (Memorial Day) around 12:30 pm. Angus is red/white. He is not microchipped. If found or have a tip, contact Evlyn & Bob at 919-606-6208 (c) / 919-644-2585 (h) or Charisma Kirk at 919-270-4484/[email protected].

10348226_10101801932195453_8647992722838696825_n.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so relieved and happy that Harlea was found and returned safely to his home, continuing to hope and pray for Angus to be returned home as well.

OP
NicoleCJM

NicoleCJM

Aug 31, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (Abigail)
Still no word on Angus. I am praying that all these people wanted were puppies and will return him home soon. When the family took Harley to the Vet Monday morning, he ended up having an infection in his face folds. This makes me think the people who took him gave him a bath and do not know how important it is to make sure all those folds are completely dry. I really hope Angus isn't developing a bad infection :( from these people.

Most Reactions