"Capo" aka "Mr. Wiggles" lost in/around Clarksville, TN

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I just read this on FB… I'm absolutely heartbroken for his family. Please say a prayer for them, they have looked for so long for Capo :*(

Capo's body was found today, he is no longer with us. Please remove any posters around town and spread the news. SO many have worked hard to return him to his family, we cannot thank you enough. I will leave this up thru the weekend. Please focus your efforts to the remaining animals trying to find their owners. Now and Always, CHP, Joey.

This is absolutely tragic. Where in FB can i read it? I cant seem to find it. Do they know the cause of death? Deepest codolences for the family.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This is absolutely tragic. Where in FB can i read it? I cant seem to find it. Do they know the cause of death? Deepest codolences for the family.

The FB page is Capo Come Home… I haven't seen a cause of death, and I hope they post something. It would be nice to know if he was killed or hit by a car… to at least try to figure out who is responsible.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Thank you. Was really hoping for a happy end to this story those family deserves it. Feel so so sorry for them. Hope who ever was responsible for this will recieve their karma 1000 fold worse.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.