Lost bulldog possibly stolen southern california

Ricardoberistain

Dec 17, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rumba
Plese help find our beloved english bulldog last seen on our front yard 1420 S.Greenwood.Ave Montebello California 90640 female brindle with white shes not a pet to us but a family member please find it in your heart to get her back home please post this and repost this on fb or twitter $1000 reward bring her back home

Last edited:
OP
R

Ricardoberistain

Dec 17, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rumba
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThis is her reward get her home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 203

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry to hear this! Have you posted flyers everywhere? I mean, everywhere!! and check the shelters not in your surrounding area but beyond like in OC and the Inland Empire. Also check Craig's List.
I will be on high alert as i'm in the Pasadena area. I pray you find your little girl.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness… this is so sad!!! I hope that you find your baby soon, make sure to post it all over Facebook!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... she is beautiful..... I hope and pray you find her safe and sound! I will look for your FB page and share you post about it.

:pray:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm too far away to do anything but pray. I really hope you find your baby soon. Please keep us updated.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Do they have a lost and found page on Craigslist? Hope you find your sweet little girl.

OP
R

Ricardoberistain

Dec 17, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rumba
We got her back, some guys said the saw her in the street and the took her to Long Beach, they didn't care to take her to a shelter or keep her in the same area she was found. Their stories were not adding up i have a double gate system one for the dog alone and another one for the entire property, with self closing gates that are always locked, the person that took her out had to go thru two gates and thru the side of the house, reward still pending due to the police investigation. They also had two other bulldogs which they didn't let me look at up close, and gave me a fake address once there they guided me to a street corner 7th and olive in long beach if you are missing your dog take a driveut there

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We got her back, some guys said the saw her in the street and the took her to Long Beach, they didn't care to take her to a shelter or keep her in the same area she was found. Their stories were not adding up i have a double gate system one for the dog alone and another one for the entire property, with self closing gates that are always locked, the person that took her out had to go thru two gates and thru the side of the house, reward still pending due to the police investigation. They also had two other bulldogs which they didn't let me look at up close, and gave me a fake address once there they guided me to a street corner 7th and olive in long beach if you are missing your dog take a driveut there

:whew: what fantastic news.... so happy you got your girl back!

Scumbags -- hope those other babies, it having been taken, get back to their families too

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh I'm so happy you got her back. Did you call the police? I would have sent them to the area. How did you get her back?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am really happy you got her back! The whole thing sounds extremely fishy and you are truly blessed to have her back. She is a very beautiful Bulldog.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.