Lost my girl...please help!!! Post & repost

BULLYLOVER

Nov 18, 2010
Davie, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda, Athena & Bella
Lost my Athena the night of 11/24 at 10pm. along with my 13 yr old Chow..one of the neighbors from across the street from my complex found my chow drowning onthe canal, but her rescued her befroe she went completly under, she is doing well and there has not been major complications, but I am STILL missing my most precious child! I had the printers print 500 flyers and posted her in every single site there is. I have not seen her in any of the lakes or canals (THAT IS NOT AN EASY TASK) THEY WILL HAVE TO LOCK ME UP IF I FIND HER IN THE WATER!!!!

I canceled my Thanksgiving and I am at the verge of a nervous break down, PLEASE\ POST & REPOST.

ATHENA - 3YR OLD FEMALE SPAYED ENGLISH BULLDOG, MICROCHIPPED WHITE W/BROWN, HAS A CLEAFT NOSE, WEARING A PINK COLLAR WITH TAGS, NAME & # OR HER TAGS. MISSING 11/24 AT 10PM FROM ESTATES OF ALPINE WOODS IN DAVIE, FL. SHE CANNOT SWIM, PLS CHECK THE CANALS & LAKES..CALL ME IF YOU FIND HER NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS OR CALL THE DAVIE POLICE DEPT.

THERE IS A $$$$$REWARD$$$$$
CALL ....MONICA (754) 423-3619

Attachments

• 100_1080.jpg
    100_1080.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 100_1070 - Copy.jpg
    100_1070 - Copy.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 166

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
oh I hope you find her soon. She is a beauty.... Prayers are being sent your way.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.